Chapter 47

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I quickly get out of the shower and I wrap myself with my towel and I quickly moisturize . As soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk into the bedroom where I get dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top . I pair it with a Nike jacket and I make my way downstairs to see Zion .

"Where's my mom ?" I ask him and he jumps from the shock .

"Sorry ." I giggle taking a seat next to him on the couch .

"She said something about gender reveal ." He mumbles looking down at his phone .

"Are you expecting a call or something ?" I ask noticing that he's continuously holding his phone .

"From my agent ." He says looking up at me .

"Mmhhh Okay ." I look at the television .

"We didn't finish off our conversation ." He smiles making me blush .

"Was acting something you've always wanted to do ?" I ask him .

"Nope , I've always wanted to be a marine biologist for the love of dolphins but I fell out of love with it . I don't know but I watched a Sylvester Stallone movie and I fell in love . I'm happy with what I've become now ."

"The arrangement between you and Ana ?" I smirk and he laughs deeply .

"I don't have feelings for Ana and she knows that . We're both good at our jobs ." He shrugs like it's nothing .

"So you kissing her here at home is still part of acting ?"

"Do you see those people out there ?" He pulls me up to the kitchen window and I nod .

"They will literally take anything they can ." He shrugs .

"Makes sense ." I smile up at him .

"What about you though ?" He nudges me .

"What would you like to know ?"

"Oooo I hate that question , it's very limiting . Let's start with the basics ." He suggests .

"Okay well my favorite color is blue , I have an obsession with proteas but I think I like sunflowers , I don't enjoy wearing dresses , I would rather stay at home and read a book , I enjoy music , I'm turning eighteen in like two weeks , I don't swear , I have three tattoos and I think I want another one ." I think those are the basics .

"Well you didn't tell me what your favorite food is , you didn't tell me your goals , you didn't tell me what fictional place you would want to go to , what city or country you would like to visit , what you're terrible at , what annoys you , what skill would you like to master ? What's your favorite drink , where are you from ? Your favorite musician ? What's a bad habit that you have ? All of those things are the basics ." He says and I look at him in awe .

"Wow ." Is all I say .

"I mean I would like to know all of these things and we really didn't get to know each other the last time ." He crosses his arms making his muscles more prominent .