Chapter 20

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I was woken up from a knock on my bedroom door and my mom enters kneeling down beside me .

"Morning honey , it's still early and I don't want you guys waking up early . We're going out , we'll be back around seven ." She smiles leaving money on the dresser walking out of the room .

I hear the door closing lightly downstairs signaling that my parents aren't here anymore . I turn my head to see Tyler's chest moving up and down with his arm around my waist , I guess it was just out of instinct . I smile while I look down at his built chest to see a flower pattern so I start tracing it giving him goosebumps . He pulls me closer to his body and I smile up at his face in amusement .

I however do end up falling asleep again .

🌸

I'm woken up by movement in the bed so I open my eyes to see Tyler stretching his limbs looking down at me as soon as he's done .

"Good morning ." He smiles lying down with his arm still around my body .

"Good morning ." I smile at him .

I decide to get up deciding that today is a lazy day . I leave the bedroom so that I can take a shower but much to Tyler's disapproval I got away . I smile looking at him as I close the door behind me . I allow the water to run while I get undressed and I take a look at my not so new but new tattoo smiling at it .

As soon as I'm done I leave the bathroom in my towel feeling a bit cold since I took a shower . I walk to my closet where I moisturize my body grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie covering my body . I walk out to see Tyler putting on a hoodie with his hair a bit wet .

"Do you know how to braid hair ?" I ask him as he turns around to put on some socks .

"Yeah , why ?" He asks with an amused smile .

"Please just braid it back ." I smile sitting on the floor as he takes a seat on the fixed bed .

He braids it quickly and honestly it turned out great . He helps me off of the floor and we walk downstairs where we make pancakes and waffles with a bit of cream instead of having it with ice cream . I make him coffee while I make myself hot chocolate and as soon as we're done we take our dishes to the lounge where he takes the mugs behind me .

Tyler and I watch a movie called my best friends wedding which just resulted in me crying because of the end .

"Who would choose Cameron Diaz instead of Julia Roberts ? He is stupid for not choosing Julia . Her smile , and the way she looks at him ." I sigh taking a sip of my now cold hot chocolate .

"Julia is amazingly hot in my opinion and that smile would make any man go on their knees ." Tyler puts his opinions in .

"Wanna go play Grand Theft Auto ?" I ask him taking our dishes .

"You're telling me that I've known you for almost three months and I didn't know that you had Grand Theft Auto ?" He shouts from the lounge .

"Oh , didn't I mention it ?" I chuckle once he's in the kitchen .

"Nope , not at all . You did not mention this . What else do you have ?" He asks drying off the dishes I'm washing .