Chapter 32

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Well that's funny you ask ." I chuckle while my mom walks out leaving Zion and I in a room filled of amusement from Zions side and awkwardness from my side .

"I'm waiting ." He makes his voice serious but his face shows pure  amusement as if he's about to laugh any second now .

"Ugh no Zion ! We are not having this talk at all ." I laugh and put the Coco Pops in my mouth .

"How are you feeling ?" He asks and I nod my head enjoying my food way too much to reply .

"You're so cute . Anyways , remember how I promised you all the junk food back in the hospital ?" He asks and I nod my head eagerly .

"Well I've got your junk in my car . I remember Tyler mentioning that you've got bed rest for six to eight weeks . Well I take that seriously and we're not going to go out unless it's for a walk plus today it looks like it's going to snow ." He looks out of my window .

"As long as I can have my junk and we can binge watch the rest of 13 reasons why and watch some movies then I'm good . I just need to take my pills again at 12 so I should have a meal before that ." I fill him in as I drink my chocolate milk .

"Okay child ." He chuckles as he gets comfortable on my bed and I place my bowl on my dresser .

"Okay , what are we watching first ?" Zion opens up his laptop and goes straight to Netflix .

"Oh my goodness , I've been wanting to watch the edge of seventeen . Maybe I'll get a few pointers from the movie itself ." I shrug making him go to the movie .

"Sometimes I really forget that you're young ." He laughs .

"Hey ! Wait , how old are you ?" I ask him .

"I'm 21 this year ." He says .

"Ewwww you're so old ." I grin looking at him .

"You're so rude ." He pouts and I laugh .

"Okay , I'm sorry !" I put my arms around his shoulders going on his lap with a sad look .

"Mmhhh ." He pouts turning his head to the side .

"Zion ! please forgive meeeeeee !" I sing shaking him .

"Nope ." He says turning his head to look at me .

"Okay fine ." I sit next to him crossing my arms and pouting like a five year old .

"Okay fine I forgive you ." He says and I turn my head biting on my cheeks so that I don't smile .

I feel his hands wrap around my waist and before I know it , he's on top of me and I'm laughing trying to get out of his hold .

"Zion stop !" I scream but laugh at the same time while he tickles me .

"Nope ." He puts his mouth on my stomach and blows which makes me laugh harder .

"Okay I forgive you too !" I scream laughing .

"That's good enough for me ." He gets off of me while I try to regain my breath from that .