Chapter 40

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Why am I still here ?" I question Tyler as we walk into hell .

"Probably because the school is going to allow you to rewrite ?" He raises his eyebrow at me .

"Can't I just quit and become a stripper ?" I sigh walking in the same direction Tyler is walking in .

"I would pay for that ." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me .

"Ewww idiot !" I slap his shoulder .

For the past two weeks Tyler has been helping me study my butt off for these exams I'm supposed to write . While we studied a few things seemed familiar and I'm kind of nervous because the whole day I'm going to be in the principals office writing while the students get their exams back . I'm not sure if this is how a normal school is but it seems awfully nice . Note the sarcasm .

"So where exactly is the office ?" I ask Tyler as he stops in front of me .

"Let me take you there ." He chuckles .

Over the past month Tyler has told me everything he remembers about our time together . I eventually met his family and I met my favorite person according to everyone which is Zach . I found out that Lauren was back and she has a child and apparently my Life Sciences teacher is the dad too . Amazing .

Tyler had told me that I opened up to him and almost told him who her was but I didn't get to that part . I know who she is but I'm not ready for the lecture he's going to give me . I snap out of my thoughts as soon as Tyler stops in front of me .

An old woman with greying hair smiles at me .

"Hello Amelia ." She smiles at me .

"Hello ." I greet not remembering her .

"This is Evangeline , apparently you were her favorite student ." Tyler chuckles next to me .

"That is true Em ." She chuckles walking me and Tyler to I'm guessing the principals office .

"Okay you trouble maker . Get to class ." Evangeline says to Tyler .

"But but , Eva don't do this ." He pouts and she pulls him with her .

I look in front of me to see Principal in big bold letters on the door and I knock . I hear a faint come in so I walk into the office to see the principal sitting in a chair behind his big brown desk . I look around feeling uncomfortable in the unfamiliar territory . I sit down and I smile at him while he give me a raised eyebrow .

"Uh morning , I'm Amelia Johnson ." I mumble to him .

"Oh you're the famous Amelia Johnson ." He sits up in realization .

"I guess so ." I mumble once again .

"Okay . Well here is your first paper which is maths . You will right maths , Life Sciences , History and Business Studies . The other subject you will get a direct 75% which is Life Skills and then you will get 60% for English given that you struggle with that . You've got two hours to finish good luck ." He says handing me a pen , ruler , pencil , eraser and the most important thing . A calculator .