Chapter 49

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I get up from the couch and I remove our containers throwing them in the kitchen while I have a sweet from the sweet glass bottles Zion has in his kitchen . I take a seat on the couch and he pulls me closer so that I'm practically sitting on him . I put my fingers in his hair and I start massaging it knowing that it makes him a bit tired and sleepy .

"Are you trying to get me to sleep ?" He asks looking down at me .

"I know that you enjoy it ." I shrug with a small laugh . I guess it's a brother thing .

"Yeah you've got some really talented fingers there ." He groans .

"I'm happy to see that I've got such a huge impact In your life ." I laugh and he puts his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist .

"I plan on telling Tyler ." I whisper to him .

"Tell him what ?" He asks in mumbles .

"I'm just going to tell him what's going on between us even though there's nothing going on between us ." I chuckle .

"Well there's something that's going to happen between us but sort your stuff out with Tyler first Okay ?" He kisses my cheek .

"What about Annalise ?" I ask him scared of the reply .

"She's always known ." I hear the smile in his voice .

"I'm scared ." I tell him .

"Of what ?"

"What if Tyler doesn't take it well ?" I turn to face him .

"He might not but let him tell you how he feels first . I'll understand if you decide that I'm not the one who you want . I mean I'm not making you choose but I'll understand . No pressure ." He gives me the most breathtaking smile ever .

"It's you ." I tell him .

"Are you sure ? I mean I'm always traveling and I'm never really home . Is this what you want ?" Concern is laced in his voice .

"I want what's best for you ." I kiss him .

"You're amazing ." He says pulling me into his lap with my back against his front .

We watch another episode of Spongebob and Zion gives me the satisfaction of imitating Spongebob which was spot on and funny .

"Well it's three , I'm sure Tyler is on his way ." Zion says and my phone vibrates next to me .

I pick it up to see a message from Tyler .

Tyler is a sexy beast @15:05
I'm outside .

Me @15:05
I'll ask your brother to open up for you .

Zion stands up already having seen my message and he opens the gate for Tyler . I stay in my spot on the couch and I hear voices from the kitchen . Tyler comes into the lounge and he pulls me up to pull me into a hug .