Chapter 80

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

"It's been a week and he's still avoiding me." I tell granny as we make our way to the airport since we were going back home.

"Let him get his head out of his arse first." She tells me and I chuckle.

We soon arrive at the airport and we all hug granny except for me.

"Just think of those ginger cookies whenever you think about me." I smile sadly at her.

"Why think about them when I can bake them? I think I've earned that recipe and I can make it in peace. Finally." She jokes and I laugh.

"I love you so much granny." I give her a tight hug.

"I love you too, now go before I lock you up in the guest room." She jokes.

"That would be better than enduring a plane ride with her." I groan and she laughs giving me one more hug.

As soon as I let go of her, Zion comes to my side and holds my hand in his. His warm hands instantly warm mine up and I smile at him thankfully.

"You should get some rest as soon as we get onto the jet." He tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah I'm feeling quite tired." I say and he smiles holding me up a bit so that I don't slip.

Ever since I went on my fluid check on Wednesday I've just been feeling a lot weaker and I've been pale. My lips are starting to look a bit grey and that had worried Zion and granny resulting in me just spending time in the house with them. Ever since I had confronted Tyler about how he felt, he's been avoiding me as if I'm the plague. I had really thought that that talk would have reminded him that I'm dying but he chose to ignore it so him and Cas had been out of the house most of the time.

"I hate having to rely on you guys to help me with everything." I tell him as he sets me in the bed since I had started becoming weak.

"I'm all in baby. I'm really all in." He tells me and I smile.

"I understand that but you also fell in love with an independent lady." I smile sadly.

"I don't want you straining your body okay. So please let's not talk about this." He tells me.

"Join me." I pat the space next to me.

I had 7 days left according to what the doctors had told me after my fluid check. They had suggested sending me back home to be admitted into hospital but I didn't want. I wanted to spend my last good week with granny like I had promised her to, even though I had spent it indoors it meant the world to me.

"Of course." He says taking off his shoes and lying next to me.

I held onto Zion as if my life depended on it but now that I had thought it through. My life was about to end and I didn't need a reason to be clingy. I held onto him as I let the tears flow and I had hoped he didn't realize. I was sure he realized but he didn't say anything to me because he knew that I just needed him right next to him. We sit there for a good 30 minutes just holding onto each other and I cherish his touch.

🌸

I had eventually fallen asleep in the arms of Zion but I woke up to see that it was 2 in the morning and I had realized that we were in his bedroom. Since I was thirsty, I got out of the bed and I walk down to the kitchen where I had my glass of water and I feel something on my leg.

"Hey Jasper." I smile picking up the heavy puppy.

"Aren't you growing my little baby?" I coo raising him to look at me.

"Sunshine you know that you shouldn't carry heavy things." Zion says taking Jasper out of my hold and instead hiding him away from me.

"I'm sorry." I sigh putting the glass into the sink.

Jasper starts wriggling in Zions arm so Zion let's him down and I pull him closer to me where I wrap my arms around his neck pulling at his baby hairs.

"You're so beautiful my angel." He mummers looking at me in the eye.

"What happened to Sunshine?" I ask him pulling his neck down while I go onto my toes to meet him halfway.

"You're still my sunshine." He says before slamming his lips onto mine.

Our kiss was filled with love and sincerity but mostly it was filled with the same lust we had felt a multiple times. Since Zion was wearing a shirt, I disconnected my locked hands from his neck so that I can feel his muscles underneath my hands that needed to hold him. They were burning as if they were hungry for his chest so I gave them what they needed without breaking the kiss. I get frustrated from the top so I pull it off of him with his help and as soon as his top is discarded, he throws it on the floor connecting his lips with my collarbone.

I moan at the feeling and he takes my pajama top off of me since it was restricting him. He throws my top on the floor where his is lying. My legs instantly wrap around his waist and he picks me up, blindly taking me up to his room. He lays me down gently on the bed as if I'm the most expensive glass to ever be made. He handles me as if I'm about to break and that makes my stomach flutter. Zion trails his kisses down the my body kissing my scar and he kisses my boobs. He continues trailing the kiss down towards my pants where he stops and comes back up leaving me a moaning mess.

I grab onto his hair feeling a pit in my stomach liking the feeling of it but at the same time it made me aggravated because Zion had stopped kissing me. I pull him down closer to me and he connects his lips to my nipples giving each of them the attention they needed. I arch my back closer to his lips and he chuckles at my aggravation.

"I think we should stop." He mumbles giving me a peck on my lips.

"Zion I need you." I tell him sincerely. It wasn't the lust talking, but it was me.

"Are you sure Amelia? Because once I start, I won't be able to stop." He tells me giving me a kiss on my nose.

"Yes Zion, I'm sure." I tell him and he continues kissing me all over my body.

I see him reach over to his dressing table and I see a silver packet in his hands. He looks at me and I see the doubt in his eyes.

"I want this Zion. I need you Okay." I reassure him and he nods his head.

He wraps the condom on his erect member and he comes close to me looking at me in the eye before he makes us one.

• • •
-Fifiloe

Wellllllllll 🙃😊

12/05/19