Chapter 42

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

It was now Friday evening and I was packing my clothes for the weekend while Sarah was sat on my bed munching on buttered popcorn that made my room have a smell .

"Did you pack condoms ?" She looks up from my laptop .

"Sarah I'm a virgin and I don't have anyone like that in my life ." I groan rolling my eyes .

"Mmhhh what if you and Tyler proclaim your love for one another and that makes you deflowered ?" She raises her eyebrow at me amused .

"Oh damn no idiot !" I laugh .

"Do you love him ?" She closes my laptop and completely turns to look at me .

"No I don't ." I tell her honestly .

"Do you have some type of feelings for him ?"

"I don't , but I don't want to go into it just yet . I don't want myself or him to suffocate if you know what I mean ?" I sigh .

"You don't want him to feel bad for 'pushing' you into a relationship ?" She asks and I nod .

"Interesting . Let's go have food because I'm hungry ." She stands up walking out of my bedroom .

I grab my car keys and I follow behind her . We get into the car and I start it up .

"Where to ?" I ask .

"Pizza perfect ." She smiles and I drive off to the nearest franchise .

I order from burger perfect and she orders a barbecue pizza and some chips . We wait for our food while on our phones and I decide to send Lauren a message .

Me @19:13
Hey babe . I would really like to see you and Louis next week Saturday . Are you available ?

I wait a few minutes and my phone vibrates in my hands .

Lauren @19:18
Hey , I'm available . We'll see you next Saturday . How are you doing ?

I smile getting our food as our number is called and I put our food on the table .

"This looks so good right now ." Sarah eyes her food and starts devouring it .

I eat my food not answering to Lauren at the moment since Sarah and I are speaking .

"So are you excited for the baby ?" I ask her while I chew on a chip .

"You have no idea . I feel fat right now and I'm constantly messing myself up . I'm forever tired of peeing I feel like wearing a diaper ." She rolls her eyes having her pizza with chips on it .

"The perks of being pregnant ." I laugh having a slice of her pizza since it's large .

"I have to ask Justin to tie my shoelaces that's why I'm wearing these ." She shows me a pair of sandals .

"Your toes look cute but it's weird to see you dressed like this ." I laugh at her dress and gold sandals .

"I'll be the one laughing when you're pregnant ." She raises her middle finger at me and I laugh .