Chapter 22

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"I literally cannot believe you spoke an hour and a half about potatoes ." Tyler laughs in the car .

"Well I did say that I could write a five page essay on potatoes ." I shrug .

"True , but I didn't think that you meant it ." He continues laughing .

"Never underestimate me Mr Jones ." I smirk .

"Never again ." He laughs and the car comes to a stop .

I turn to look at my left realizing that I'm home . I turn to look at Tyler and he's already looking at me .

"I really enjoyed today , thank you ." I smile at him .

"Well it was your plan so I have you to thank ." He smiles back . Tyler gets out of the car grabbing Ty from the backseat then he opens my door offering me his hand .

"Thank you ." I say taking Ty from his hands .

My arms instantly go around his neck into a hug . His arms pull me closer and lay on my waist .

"You're an amazing person ." He mumbles into my hair .

"So are you Tyler ." I whisper .

We pull back but only a bit looking into each other's eyes . He leans closer to me capturing my lips in a soft kiss , it isn't long . It isn't short , it's just perfect . He pulls back smiling at me .

"Goodnight darling ." He kisses my forehead .

"Goodnight Tyler ." I savor the feeling of his lips on my forehead .

I walk up to my doorstep getting into the house with a huge grin . I get into the lounge to see that both my parents and grandparents aren't here so I instead go to my bedroom walking straight to my diary . I sit in the comfortable chair opening to the eighth page .

Dear Diary it's me again and you won't believe what happened . I Amelia Johnson had my first kiss with Tyler Jones . Damn I feel like such a girl but it was really amazing . As I have said before being with Tyler feels right . I feel safe around him , I don't know from what yet but I feel safe around him .

We went to the theme park where all he was questioning me was 'is this ride safe ?' That was cute because it shows that he cares for me , I guess I'm just afraid of being hurt . I don't even know where us kissing leaves us because well I'm not sure I want to get into a relationship with only a forty percent chance of living . I want to have the surgery first then see how things go .

Back to Tyler , he won me a teddy bear and I've got to say . Him getting all five rings in has to be like really sexy because well he's already sexy . I decided to name my teddy bear Ty which is short for Tyler because he deserves it I guess .

I have to take my pills and sleep now , I guess I still don't know how to write a diary but it's for my eyes only so it's alright .
Goodnight :)

I go to my school bag where I retrieve my bottles of pills . I take one out of each container putting them into my mouth with water so that they can go down easily . I decide on taking a shower because I feel a bit stiff .