Chapter 57

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Today is the big day mom , Lauren and I have been working our butts off for . It's Sarah's gender reveal party and I couldn't be more excited to find out whether I'm having a nephew or niece . I get out of bed and quickly brush my teeth but instead of showering I go downstairs to Sarah and Justin .

"Good morning ." I greet both of them giving them a hug .

"Did you have coffee ?" Sarah tiredly asks .

"No , I don't know hey . Ever since I've started dating Zion I've just been a happy bee ." I say and Justin actually chuckles hugging his fiancée .

"Happy bee ." She mumbles drinking her tea .

"That's what I said , happy bee . BUZZ BUZZ ." I start shouting and running around the house .

"Amelia would you shut up ?" Sarah asks with a tiny smile forming on her lips .

"I'm going to shower ." I steal a pineapple from her plate and run back up the stairs .

I quickly get my toiletries and my outfit out of my bag to get ready and I quickly wash my face then head for the shower . While in the shower I think of the perfect way to get Sarah away from home and to just keep her attention . I quickly wipe the droplets that fall onto the floor with the towel that's already on the floor and I wipe myself quickly .

When I'm done with everything I see Justin leave the house and I give him a small wave as he walks out .

"So what are we doing today ?" I ask Sarah .

"At this moment I just want to stay at home and eat for the rest of the day . Maybe get some five hours of a nap there too then go to bed you know ." She speaks while eating cake .

I put some bread into the toast and I turn around to speak to her .

"Wellllll I was thinking . Why don't we go shopping today ?" I suggest .

"Shopping for who ?" He ears perk up at the word shopping .

"Well I think Zion is taking me out today and you know I don't really own any dresses except those weird ones mom and dad got me but I'm excited and I don't want to wear jeans so can we do that ?" I ask buttering my toast .

"Child why didn't you speak sooner ? What time is this date going to be ? Where is he taking you ?" She stands up moving fast around the kitchen .

"It didn't really catch my attention until now hey ." I lie .

"The date is going to be at eight o'clock at night , and I'm not sure where he's taking me . He just said dress warmly ." I shrug taking a bite of my toast .

"Well let's get going ! Get your car keys !" She shouts and I turn to look at her in horror .

What did I just get myself into ?

I grab my car keys from the tray and I walk out with my unfinished breakfast with a wobbling Sarah behind me . We both buckle up and I drive to the furtherest mall from her house which is 30 minutes away and I smile satisfied at my distraction .