Chapter 44

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

We arrive at a beautifully designed building .

"This is the model railway village . We see Cork from above ." Tyler fills me in and I smile up at him as we look around the replica of Corks town .

The trains move around the city and I look at this as some type of museum . We walk around and have fun looking at important things from here .

"So usually granny goes to the spa while we have fun around the town . She claims that she's too old to be walking around ." He chuckles .

We drop granny W at the nearest spa where she happily walk in . We drive to the the railway where we are going to walk from Carrigaline to Crosshaven . The walk connects two of Cork's villages and runs the length of the old railway that used to connect Crosshaven to Cork City . We all enjoy the walk even though I was more fascinated than the boys . We take a bus back to where the cars are and I'm told that we're going to visit seals .

Zion drives with music blasting on the radio and I sing along because the weather is amazing and it's a beautiful day .

We arrive at Bantry Bay which is near Garnish Island to visit the seals . During the fairy ride we saw the fury seals , white tailed sea eagles and some dolphins on the way which made me really excited . As we checked the time we realized that it was getting late so we get back to the spa where we pick up granny W .

"So I met up with an old friend and we had lunch . You three can go out and I'll be fine for the rest of the day ." She says to the three of us .

"Oh granny . Old age has got you I see ." Zion chuckles as granny W hits him .

"I'm your aunt ." She flips her greying hair back .

"You go girl !" I laugh making the rest laugh .

"Oh stop ! Anyways , guys go have fun . My friend is coming over for dinner ." She smiles .

"Will you be fine ?" Zion asks her .

"Yes I'll be fine ." She chuckles at her grandson .

We get home and we all freshen up wearing costumes underneath because we were going to a beach party hosted by Zion's friend . I wear a black dress and some sneakers with a jean jacket . In a small bag I put some lotion , a towel , flip flops , my shorts and shirt . Tyler puts the stuff he needs in my bag and we walk back to the car .

We arrive at the beach to hear light music and a bonfire already lit . We walk closer to the group of people and i meet a girl named Emily who talks to me most of the time .

"So do you live here or what ?" She asks as we eat some s'mores .

"Nah , I'm from New Orleans . How do you know Zion ?" I ask her taking a sip of my Coke Zero .

"Him and I dated a few years back . He still loves me . Don't look right away but look at how he's looking at me ." She says and I subtly look to see Zion staring at Emily . Something inside me clicked but I brushed it off with a smile .

"I'll take that as my cue to leave . I'll go to Tyler ." I chuckle .

"Thanks bruh ." She takes a sip of her beer .