Chapter 9

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I look at the huge black gates turning to look at Tyler .

"If illegal is your type of fun then this isn't fun ." I deadpan .

"Calm down Amelia ."

"This is a private property Tyler , I don't think we're allowed to be here ." I sigh .

"Have some faith in me okay ?" He smiles .

A security guard comes out with a torch in his hand .

"Mr Jones , it's good to see you ." The guard says to him .

"Hey Mark , it's good to be back ." He smiles at the guard .

The gates open fully and Tyler drives in with a smirk on his face .

"Okay , I would appreciate it if you explained ." I chuckle .

"This property belongs to my family ." Tyler says not giving me all the information but I take it either way .

We drive up for another five minutes and the car comes to a stop . Tyler opens Abigail's door first then he opens mine offering me his hand . I gladly take it with a smile on my face instantly looking at the view in front of us . You can see the whole town with the lights on , making it even more beautiful .

"So what we're going to do is a bit harder ." Tyler says scratching the back of his head .

"You can't say that when I'm almost at the edge of a cliff ." Abigail laughs .

"We're going to sit at the edge of the cliff ." Tyler says in a monotone voice .

I burst out laughing for a good two minutes .

"You're joking right ?"

"Nope ." He pops the p .

"I'm not going to do that , if my heart isn't the one killing me then I'm not going to die from anything else ." I laugh .

"Come on Amelia , what happened to adventure ?You over came driving so I think you can do this ." He says .

"Is it safe ?" I ask looking forward .

"It's very safe ." He smiles .

"Okay ." I give in walking to the edge .

We all take a seat with me in the middle . A comfortable silence takes over us and I look up to see that the stars are clearer here more than anything .

"Thank you ." I smile at Tyler .

"You're welcome darling ." He smiles back draping his arm around me .

"So how long have you two been dating ?" Abigail breaks the silence after a few minuets .

"We're not dating ." Tyler and I say in unison .

"Oh okay . Well my ride is here . Goodbye guys ." She stands up .

"Wait how are you getting home ?" I ask her .