Chapter 63

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Today is finally Friday and I had decided on meeting up with Tyler after we both attend school . I hear the doorbell ring from downstairs and I quickly make my way down taking a Jungle bar on my way out . I lock the door since no one is home and I walk to Tylers' car .

"Hey ." I greet opening my jungle bar as he stares at it .

"Nope ! You're not having it and I haven't had food the whole day ." I groan .

"Mmhhhh ." Is what he replies with .

"You're annoying ." I break the bar in half giving him my other half .

"I love you too ." He gives me a big fat kiss on my cheek .

"How are you ?" I fasten my seatbelt as he drives off .

"I'm tired . The teachers are putting pressure on us because we're close to ending the year and that means exams are on their way again ." He groans .

"Can't relate ." I laugh .

"I hate you ." He hits my shoulder .

The rest of the car ride is silent and all I can feel is my heart beating really fast in my chest , I actually become afraid that Tyler can hear it . I breathe in and out trying to calm it down and I breathe out feeling a bit calm compared to two seconds ago .

We soon arrive at the mall and we instantly walk to the food court where we go to an Italian themed restaurant because apparently Tyler thinks he's getting periods and he's going through everything a female goes through including cravings .

"Maybe you're pregnant ?" I suggest while looking through the menu .

"Okay I was joking ! Cas has cravings and she said I shouldn't visit her if I don't come back with pasta ." He rolls his eyes blushing a bit .

"Just so you know . You're an idiot ." I hit his forehead with a table mat  .

"Ouch ! And ewwww has that been in your mouth ?" He whines talking about my hands .

"I don't know ." I shrug becoming hungrier .

"Tyler I'm hungry ." I groan and the waitress instantly comes and takes our orders .

"Speaking about pregnancy , I heard that you're an aunt ." He grins .

"Mmhhh yes , Saffron is so beautiful ." I coo .

"How come I wasn't told ?" He questions with a pout .

"You've been taking care of your little blondie plus you're hiding something and I know it and you can't lie to me about it ." I let out and I actually sigh in relief .

"What do you mean ?" He asks .

"I mean , you know every little secret about me yet I don't even know what you're hiding . So what are you hiding ? Don't think of hiding anything from me because I really need to know Tyler ." I whisper the last part dramatically .