Chapter 41

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

By the time it's eight I hear a knock on the door and I open it up to see the lovely couple . We walk down to the game room where Tyler is patiently waiting for us . I sit next to him on the couch as Freya and Zach walk to the game controllers and I speak to Tyler .

"I thought we were having a quiet night ." Tyler laughs look to my side and I clutch Ty closer to me .

"I thought so too . I mean that was the plan but Freya sent me a message and asked if she could come over so I decided why not ?" I shrug .

"Well it's good to see that you guys are making it happen ." He smiles down at me .

"Damn your moms lasagna though . I want more ." He groans .

"Dude ! Like it's amazing I don't know how she does it ." I sigh getting up .

"Where are you going ?" He eyes me up .

"I'm going to get more lasagna ." I say in a duh tone .

"Don't shout at me ." He stands up to leave the game room to the couple .

"Hey so I was thinking . This weekend I'm going to see my grandma and I was wondering if you would like to tag along ?" Tyler asks me once we're in the kitchen alone .

"That would be nice , I'll just talk to mom and dad about it to see how they feel about it ." I smile cutting four pieces of lasagna .

Ever since Tyler's grandfather passed away , Granny Wilmer had recently moved back to Ireland leaving her business to her trusted son . Tyler had told me that she hadn't felt the need to actually live here anymore so she went to a familiar place . I take two plates and Tyler takes the other two plates we head downstairs giving Zach and Freya their food .

For the rest of the night we chill with them and they leave at around eleven . I would have let them stay over but it was a school night and I don't think mom would exactly like to see her daughters friends in a guest room sucking each other's faces off .

I walk up to my bedroom to see Tyler already sitting on the bed with his pjs on . Monday to Wednesday he would sleep over when he could and Thursday to Saturday I would sleep over at his place if I felt like it . We wouldn't overstep the boundaries with our parents if they somehow felt uncomfortable .

"Hey are you alright ?" I take a seat next to Tyler in my own pair of pjs .

"Yeah I'm good ." He smiles .

"Okay , I can see that you don't want to talk about it so I won't over step ." I smile sadly at him .

"I was just thinking of granny . Ever since grandad passed away I haven't seen her and I kind of feel bad ." He sighs laying on his back .

"Hey , you're making up for it by going to visit and I'm sure she understands ." I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him some way .

"You're right . Anyways , let's get to bed . We've got school tomorrow ." He groans making me laugh .

I grab my pajamas from behind my pillow and I get dressed in the bathroom . I walk to the light switch where I switch off the lights instantly running to bed because I'm afraid of these demons having to eat my feet . I was afraid of the dark because of those type of things . I get into the bed where Tyler instantly puts his arms around my waist .