Chapter 18

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I groan like the animal I am at the sound of my alarm . Shouldn't I be used to this by now ? I get out of my bed immediately missing the warmth from it . I walk to my bathroom where I do all the necessary stuff because I wasn't sure what time Zion was picking me up .

I finish with my morning routine and I quickly but carefully walk down the stairs to the kitchen where I see mom entering the house with bags of food in her hands .

"Ouuu pizza !" I shout taking the box from her having a slice for breakfast .

"Wrap up pieces for your lunch ." She tells me placing The bags on the counter .

"Ewww ! Don't do that in front of me ." I scowl at my parents kissing one another good morning .

"Take your pills kiddo ." My dad laughs .

"How's your arm ?" Mom asks me after I've taken my pills .

"Well it feels better . I can move it but it still slightly hurts ." I smile .

"I'll make an appointment so that we can check if there are going to be any complications for surgery due to your injury ." She pats me on the shoulder leaving the kitchen .

I wrap four pieces of pizza walking my dad to the car where he gets in

"Thank you for taking care of mom ." Dad says before he leaves .

Zion comes to pick me up and I'm soon at school thanking him .

I had realized that I was no longer hateful towards mom anymore . Damn , Tyler has made me a good person . I see Zach waiting by his motorbike in the distance so I walk to where he is .

"Good morning Zach ." I go on my toes so that I can give him a hug .

"Morning short stuff ." He hugs me back .

"Hey ! I'm not that short okay ."

"Did your boyfriend tell you that ?" He throws his arm over my shoulder .

"My boyfriend ?" I question looking up at him .

"Tyler ." He says in a duh tone .

"Tyler and i aren't together ." I laugh .

"But you like a couple ANYWAYS !!! Do you think Freya is ready for another relationship ?" He asks helping me carry my books that I've just taken out of my locker .

"Why ? Do you like her and the last time I checked she was a lesbian but I think she bisexual . I'm not sure dude ?" I groan a little bit annoyed at the situation .

"Who likes who ? Plus I'm bisexual ." Freya comes standing next to me .

"I was wondering if you would like to go out some time ?" Zach scratches the back of his head waiting for Freya's answer .

"Why the hell not ?" She asks making him smile .

"Wait !" I scream looking between them .