Chapter 50

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I feel the bed dip beside me and Zion's cologne instantly hits my sense . I open my eyes still feeling tired and I smile up at Zion who now has my head on his chest .

"Go back to sleep ." He whispers in my ear .

"That's pwobably good dea ." I mumble inhaling his scent which makes me feel safe .

"Goodnight Sunshine ." He kisses my lip and I fall asleep again .

🌸

I wake up in the morning with a small smile playing on my lips and I open up my eyes letting out a big yawn . I stretch my limbs and I make my way to the bathroom where I take a quick shower and groan from the monthly pains I get . I put a pad on my underwear before I get dressed and I walk back to my room where I fall asleep again .

My phone vibrates next to me and I turn over to see that it's Zion .

"Mmhhhh ." I greet .

"Hey Sunshine , how are you ?" He says happily into the phone .

"I'm dying and yourself ?" I say into the receiver .

"I'm alright , what's wrong ?" He asks and I can hear the concern in his voice .

"Period pains ." I say .

"I'm on my way ." He hangs up and I fall asleep .

About twenty minutes later I feel my back being rubbed with something that is burning but relieves my joints . I groan happily but I don't open up my eyes to see who it is , instead I enjoy the feeling of his hands on my back . I know that it's him because I can smell his cologne that practically radiates off of his body . It's so unfair that guys stay smelling good and as female we'll spray ourselves only to smell like nothing as soon as we leave the house . That's why I prefer men cologne .

"Are you feeling a bit better ?" His deep voice asks .

"Yeah . That feels amazing ." I groan happily .

"Good ." He says and he turns me over .

He straddles me but doesn't put all of his weight on me while he rubs my tummy with the oil . He smiles at me and he finishes putting a warm towel and a water bottle . He covers it with my top and lays down next to me .

"That feels so good ." I turn my head to look at him .

"Mom taught me ." He says shyly .

"Ncaw you're blushing ." I laugh putting my hand on his burning cheek .

"Leave me alone ." He groans .

"Thank you for this ." I point to my tummy .

"I would do anything for you ." He kisses my nose and I blush .

"Have you had something to eat so that you can at least take pain meds ?" He asks and I shake my head .

"I'll make you something quickly ." He pecks my lips and leaves the room .

I turn to my phone and I start playing games on it while I wait for my personal chef to make me something . My phone vibrates in my hands and I see a message from Tyler pop up .

Tyler is a sexy beast @11:45
I'm coming over .

Me @11:46
Okay .

I get up from the bed but I keep the hot water bottle and the the towel tucked with my sweatpants so that it doesn't fall . I walk downstairs to see Zion frying bacon and I wrap my arms around his waist .