Chapter 59

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Pink smoke along with confetti surrounds the garden and all I see is Sarah and Justin kissing with tears of joy running down their cheeks . The sound of guests clapping makes me smile and I look up to Zion who is looking at the pink in awe .

"Amelia it's a girl ." Sarah squeals wobbling to me .

"Your little princess ." I squeal hugging her as she reaches me .

"No don't cry ." I laugh lightly .

"It's a little princess . My little princess ." She cries happily into my shoulder .

Justin shares a few happy tears with us as we hug it out .

"Okay I'm not done yet . Congratulations on your little princess , now let's cut the cake and have some food ." I smile at the guests .

Justin and Sarah cut the cake and have the first piece and after that we have food and have a few conversations with the guests around us . The people who picked the wrong gender are being told what they want from Sarah and she's not going easy on them at all . I guess they knew what they signed up for .

"How are you feeling ?" Zions wraps his arms around my waist from behind while I dish up .

"Great , I'm having a little niece ." I say excitedly .

"Are you going to spoil her like you should ?" He asks putting potatoes on the plate .

"Of course , I want to enjoy every moment with her around ." I smile as we go sit down next to Tyler and Cas .

"Good , I want to play an important role in her life ." He smiles .

"What are you trying to say Mr Jones ?"

"I'm trying to say that I'm going to marry you and she'll also be calling me uncle ." He eats from the plate .

"Well I can't wait to spend every waking moment with you ." I give him a kiss on the cheek .

"So this is the wonderful Zion that my sister keeps on talking about ?" Sarah says from behind him .

He gets up to give her a handshake but she pulls him in for a hug saying a few things to him that I can't hear . He smiles at her and she smiles down at me .

"I can tell he's a keeper ." She says .

"That is definitely true ."

"I'm still going to get you for what you did to me earlier , I hate you for that ." She laughs walking away to speak to other guests .

A few hours later everyone leaves the house and it's late so we let Sarah and Justin take the guest room since she pretty much passed out . Mom and I clean the garden up and putting the dishes into the dishwasher .

"I'm really proud of you Amelia , you took that pretty well and it was successful ." She smiles as we walk up to the bedrooms .

"It wouldn't have worked out without you mommy ." I smile at her .

"Goodnight sweety ." She kisses my temple and walks to her room .