Chapter 69

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

My alarm rings and I groan at the unfamiliar sound . Lately I've just been waking up any time I want so this was unusual . Today it was going to be my last day seeing Anais before I go on my two week break . She was going to give me notes to study over since I'm also going to write finals along with the other seniors in the country . I was actually happy that I had gotten this far , to see myself write finals even though that's something I shouldn't be happy about but it felt great .

I walk into my bathroom where I quickly take a shower and I moisturize myself . I was so used to moisturizing in the bathroom because Zion does it so it made me feel weird that I actually look for an outfit first then only do I moisturize . My thoughts go back to the time Zion joined me in the bathtub . I feel as though people can be intimate without having sex and that's the type of relationship I've always wanted . Zion didn't force me to do something I didn't want to do .

I walk out of my bedroom to see my mom fixing up my bed and I smile .

"Mom what are you doing ?" I question her walking to my closet .

"You took longer than usual in the bathroom . You're running late sweety and Anais is going to be here in ten minutes . You still have to eat your breakfast which is on the kitchen counter ." She says putting my many pillows on the bed .

"Remind me why you've got so many pillows ." She groans and I laugh getting dressed .

"Thank you for fixing my bed and making breakfast for me ." I kiss her cheek .

"You didn't answer my previous question ." She chuckles .

"Ask your mother in law . She's the one who keeps on gifting me with pillows . You would think after six years of pillows she would stop but nope . I'm sure one is being shipped in as we speak ." I laugh and she joins in .

"She'll give you a nice slap Amelia ." She laughs and I walk to the kitchen where I quickly have my fruit salad .

Sadly , I was back to my diet . I was supposed to watch out for my health and that depressed me because I had just gotten used to running and having junk and all of those sorts . At least my jungle bars were staying with me . They would never desert me . Wow I'm an idiot .

I chuckle at myself while I eat my breakfast .

"What are your plans today ?" My mom asks me .

"I think I'm going to visit Cole . I'm tired of those Jones boys ." I chuckle and she smiles .

"Well I don't think Zion would like the sound of that ." She smiles .

"It's going to be our own secret mummy ." I laugh washing my dish .

"Mmmhhh I don't know hey . I really like Zion , he's cool and he's really nice ." She shrugs and I look at her weirdly .

"Are you falling in love with my boyfriend ?" I groan .

"I don't know hey hunny ." She gives me a kiss on the cheek with a goodbye .

I look at the time on the clock on the wall . Anais was late which never happens . I go back to my bedroom to write her a text to see what's going on .