Chapter 55

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Cole was just adding the finishing touches to my tattoo with Tyler holding my hand because he figured that I was in pain and it wasn't awkward at all to have two boys looking at my boobs . Note the sarcasm . Tyler however put a small towel over my boobs to make me feel better so I was grateful .

"Andddd I am done ." Cole says standing up .

"I've been in this chair for five hours , I hope you did a good job on me otherwise I'm going to cut you into tiny pieces and feed you to my fish ." I smile at him .

"You don't have a fish ." Cole says scared .

"I'll buy some ." I blink getting my card out ready to pay .

"Don't even think of making it free , I'm paying Cole ." I tell him and he looks to Tyler for help .

"Just listen to what she says man , she's vicious when she's like this ." He shrugs eating a jungle bar .

"Okay ." He gets his machine .

I quickly pay and Thank Cole for the tattoo after taking a good look at it .

"We're going out tonight and don't fight me on it ." Tyler says as he opens my door for me .

"What if I just want to sit and watch Blindspot ?" I pout crossing my arms as he gets into the car .

"We're not having a discussion about this ." He simply says driving off .

"Hey can we stop by the store , I need to buy more jungle bars ." I tell him looking at the time which says that it's almost to six .

"Yeah sure ." He says looking to the side a bit nervous .

"Why do you look nervous ?" I question him .

"You're seeing the wrong things ." He shrugs it off .

I just ignore him and reply to more birthday messages and I scroll through Instagram . As soon as we arrive at the store we both leave the car to buy a box of jungle bars and a few snacks .

"Are we done ?" He asks me .

"You can see that we're done idiot ." I give him a inquisitive stare .

"You're so rude ." He pouts paying for everything because I wasn't watching .

"Hey ! Drinks are on me tonight ." I point at him .

"Mmmhhhhh ." Is all he says and he grabs the plastic so that we can leave .

As soon as we get home he pushes me into the bathroom and I take a quick shower . As soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk to my closet where I get a black sweater dress that goes mid thigh and my thigh length black boots with a jean jacket . i keep the bandage on my tattoo because it hurts and I know the bandage will keep it from rubbing onto my sweater .

"Wow you look amazing ." Tyler says from behind me .

"This isn't anything but thank you ." I smile at him .

I apply mascara and eyeliner with a matte red lipstick and I take my phone and my purse so that we can leave .

"You don't clean up too bad yourself ." I mention looking at his all black outfit .

"Did you just compliment me ?" Tyler asks surprised .

"Hey ! I'm only nice on this day ." I laugh getting into the car .

"I wish this day was everyday then ." He says with a chuckle .

"Idiot ." I mutter underneath my breath .