Chapter 71

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"I think Tyler and I got into a fight yesterday ?" I tell Zion while I have my lunch .

"What do you mean ?" He says reading a few papers .

"Well I told him that his friends aren't really my friends , they tolerate me because I'm his friend . I told him that I've only got three friends him included and something along those lines plus have you noticed how Cas doesn't like me ." I mutter looking off to space while chewing on a carrot .

"Cas doesn't like anyone so you're not alone , but what I know is that Tyler values your relationship with him so don't detach yourself from him because of her . Sunshine , if you're so tired of chilling with only five people in your life then go out and make some friends ." He smiles while I bite on my potato angrily .

"Zy it won't make sense to make friends , not now ." I say sadly .

"Hey , you wanted to live your life to the fullest so go out and make friends baby ." He says and my heart flutters . I literally feel it beat faster than usual and I breathe in and out .

"Sunshine did I make your heart flutter ?" He jokes and I smile .

"Don't call me baby please , unless you want me to die right here ." I smile at him and he chuckles .

"So are you going to make friends or ?" He asks me .

"Where do I even start ?" I sigh having juice .

"Well for starters . Actually I don't know hey ." He shrugs and I laugh out loud .

"Baby you're no help ." I scowl at him and he smiles .

"Actually ! I think I made a friend yesterday but that was based entirely on you ." I say .

"A friend ? Based on me ? What do you mean ?" He asks .

"Well he came up to me and asked if I was your girlfriend and we hit it off from there . He's the one that actually told me about the article plus he's really nice and lets me eat his fries and I kind of promised to make you meet him ." I say faster .

"Mmmhhhhhh is this boy ugly ? I only want ugly boys around you so that you wouldn't consider them ." He jokes .

"You know , now that I think of it . I didn't even look at him like that at all . He's actually really hot but I didn't even consider looking at him twice ." I tell him and he nods his head .

I could practically see the hearts in his eyes . That made me smile and love him more if that's even possible .

"I feel loved ." He smiles and I give him a toothy smile .

"You are baby ." I tell him leaving my phone there while I put the dishes in the dish washer and I get my pills .

"So you're back on the pills ?" He sighs .

"Yeah , my mom brought them yesterday . They are just slowing down the process so maybe I'll have more than two months ." I shrug popping the four pills in my mouth at once .