Chapter 51

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

It's been two days since I fought with Tyler . It saddens me that Tyler said those words when they weren't needed to say , I feel as though he could have just went along with my happiness as I did with his . I get up earlier because Lauren and I are going out bowling tonight so I needed to run some errands . The people who are making the gender reveal box called yesterday evening to say that it was done so we could collect it .

I quickly take a shower and I get into comfortable clothes . I run downstairs to see my mom on her phone and I greet her with a small smile on my face .

"Morning ."

"Hey sweety , how are you ?" She looks up from her phone .

"Peachy , how about you ?" I yawn .

"I'm good thanks sweety . Your dad , Justin , Sarah and I are driving down to the beach because apparently the baby wants to go to the beach . Would you like to come ?" She asks .

"So that I can be the third wheel ? No thank you . I'm joking -" I laugh .

"-Remember I need to fetch the box ?" I raise my eyebrow at her .

"Oh damn yeah I forgot about that . It's actually the best time to fetch it because she won't be around ." She smiles acting like a genius .

"I'm going to get going ." She kisses my cheek while dad attacks the steering wheel .

"You're an idiot dad !" I shout and I hear him laughing .

I make myself a bowl of cereal and I quickly eat it leaving the bowl in the sink . I take my car keys and I get into the car driving to Zion's house where he opens the gate as soon as I send him a message .

"Morning ." I greet his back and he turns around .

"What happened to you ?" I ask him looking at his bruised face .

"Nothing serious ." He shrugs .

He's got a black eye , a busted lip and his eyebrow is cut .

"Honestly ." I give him a stern look .

"Tyler ." Is all he says and I lose my marbles .

"What do you mean Tyler ? What the hell did he do ?" I say with frustration laced in my voice .

"He came here two days ago and well he did this . I let him hit me because I know that his anger has always been an issue . I don't want to fight with my brother ." He sighs taking a seat and I walk in between his legs .

"Does it hurt ?" I touched his eye .

"Only a little bit . Maybe you can kiss it better ?" He gives me a lopsided smile .

"I stand corrected . You are a baby ." I smile .

"so am I going to get my kisses ?" He pouts and I laugh .

I kiss his eyebrow , his eye and his lip .

"There . That should make you feel better ." I smile .