Chapter 34

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Hey , we need to get you home ." Tyler walks into the store .

"Uhm yeah , I was waiting for you ." I say but look at Cole .

"Bye Cole Bear ." I give him a tight hug .

"Bye Amy ." He hugs me back .

We walk back to the car so that we can get home . Half way home I feel abdominal pains and I realize that it's almost that time of the month and I don't have any pads .

"Tyler , could we go past the shops ." I smile awkwardly at him .

"Okay cool ." He smiles driving to the nearest shop we reach .

We walk into the shop and honestly I find it weird as hell that I'm about to get pads with Tyler . We walk to the pad section and I grab three packs not looking at him . I'm about to walk to the tills but Tyler pulls me back .

"Let's get more stuff ." He smiles looking amused .

He grabs a tub of cookies and cream ice cream which is my favorite , he takes popcorn and chocolate even though I've got a lot of junk food at home . We both walk to the tills where he pays for everything even though I fight against it .

"That was so cliché ." I laugh .

"What ? That you were embarrassed about having to get pads or the fact that the cashier was giving me looks and I didn't give her attention ?" He smirks helping me into the car .

"I think it was both ." I blush before he closes the door .

He gets into the car and drives off .

"Don't be embarrassed about your menstrual cycle . It's a thing every female goes through and quite frankly , no one should feel embarrassed by it ." He smiles .

"What about the other one ?" I look outside the window .

"Well I thought I was pretty clear about my feelings for you , I just don't want us to move too fast . I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way but I liked the you before this . You're the same person yes , but I would really want you to know how you felt about me during that time period , I don't want you to feel pressured into liking me if that makes sense ." He rambles .

"Hey , don't worry about it . I totally understand why you feel that way . I actually feel pleased that you're not pushing me into anything and just to clarify things , I don't know how I feel because there's still Cassandra . I'm however scared because maybe over the past few months I developed feelings for someone else or whatever . I appreciate you being here for me ." I smile at him .

"How do you remember Cassandra ?"

"You've been texting her and I'm fine with whatever is going on between you guys ." I sigh .

I get out of the car with Tyler's help and once we're inside the house we put everything away . We choose to ignore the talk we just had and continue with life .

"Hey guys , it's time for dinner ." My mom shouts from the kitchen .

"Coming ." I shout from the lounge .