Chapter 81

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

I wake up with the sun shining in the bedroom so I open my eyes to see that it's past 10 in the morning. Since we had gotten used to the time in Cork, we still had to adjust to the time here at home. I sit up and slid a shirt over my body and I make my way downstairs where I give the puppies their food before making myself and Zion some breakfast.

As soon as I'm done making the breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, pancakes and juice. I put it all onto a tray with some strawberry jam and utensils. I lay the tray on the bedside table and I quickly go brush my teeth. When I come out I see Zion is awake and eating the food.

"You couldn't wait, could you?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"Well after our morning exercise could you blame me for being hungry?" He smirks and instead of blushing I fireback.

"I honestly thought that our exercise had fulfilled your hunger Mr Jones. I know that I'm full." I say licking my lips.

"I love this confidence." He says giving me a kiss.

"Thank you for the breakfast." He says before eating more.

We watch the television quietly while he finishes up and I keep my head on his shoulder.

"You do realize that you have to take pills right?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"Well then eat something." He tells me.

"I'm really not hungry." I complain.

"One pancake just to take your pills. Please." He begs and I nod my head.

He puts the tray in between us and he hands me his utensils so that I can eat. I quickly finish up the pancake and he forces me to eat another. Before I know it, I've had three pancakes and some bacon because of the peer pressure this idiot has on me.

I quickly take a shower and he takes one after me. We both get dressed and I close my suitcase up so that I can take it home with me.

"You know you could just leave your clothes here." He says and I look at him sadly.

"I know." I say.

I wasn't in the mood for an argument so I just agreed with him. Mom had called earlier to let us know that we're having dinner at home. She suggested that i invite Zion and his family. Instead of us having the dinner at home, Zions mom suggested that we have it at their house because of the space at my house.

"What time do we have to be there?" He asks me.

"Well your mom said we have to be there at 16:00 to help prepare the food but we're already late." I shrug putting on a black beanie.

We walk out of the house making sure that there's food and water in Jasper and Zoe's bowls. As soon as we arrive at the Jones residence we're both instantly greeted with hugs and kisses from everyone we haven't seen besides Tyler and Cas.

"What can we help with?" I ask Zions mom.

"You my little angel can sit down. Zion come help us with the dessert." She pulls him into the kitchen and I chuckle.