Chapter 77

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

Three days later:

I was finally at home in the warm yet windy weather. We were at the airport waiting for Zion to pick us up since him and Tyler took my dads car back home. I pull my black hoodie down so that it can reach just above my eyes, one thing that I had invested in in Paris were beanies, in different colors. I wasn't confident in my new look yet, and it's not as if I had a lot of time left so I might as well.

I see Zions blonde hair coming towards us and I smile at him. I receive a grin from him and I chuckle at his cute self. As soon as he reaches us he instantly gives me a hug and greets my parents. He takes my suitcase and we walk to my dads car. My dad offers to drive us so Zion and I sit in the back.

"What's with the beanie?" He asks me and I shake my head laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not ready just yet." I tell him.

I feel him kiss my head and that makes me smile. Dad drives slowly on the road which gives me enough time to tell Zion all about my trip and how it was to work at the shop for the last time. The whole way home he listens to me without interrupting me and I smile once I see that we're at home.

"Well you had an interesting holiday." He tells me.

"Yes I did, what about you?" I ask him.

"Well I was sulking the whole week because I only spoke to you once but I got called into work for the rest of the week so nothing new but I did miss you." He tells me helping me out of the car.

"What did we say about being those couples?" I chuckle and he laughs.

"That doesn't mean that I should not miss my girlfriend." He chuckles helping my dad with the suitcases.

"I'm going to make up for it next week though." I wink at him and that gets him to laugh out loud.

"Music to my ears." I smile.

"You've got bad taste in music then." He holds onto my hand as we walk into the house and straight to the bedroom.

"Have you taken your pills yet?"

"Yeah I took them but they haven't hit me, but I'm literally feeling it now though." I groan going straight to my bed where I go underneath the covers and he joins me holding me close to him.

"You know I just had the weirdest thought ever." I laugh embarrassed about what I'm about to tell him.

"What is it that's got your cheeks all red and burning up?" He chuckles m.

"We've seen each other completely naked." I tell him.

"Well I would think that nudity would make someone sexually frustrated but it doesn't seem like it. Ugh I don't even know what I'm saying, let's forget I even mentioned it." I groan hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't shy away from me Amelia, what do you want to say to me?" He asks.

"Well I've never heard any praises from you and I've been thinking that maybe I'm lacking in certain places." I tell him.