Chapter 33

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

It had been an hour since Tyler got here and he was acting a bit weird but I let him be while I chewed on my chocolate .

"Okay , today I'm going to give you a very important reminder . After you told me that you wanted to have your surgery you told your parents ." He says with a smile .

"Well we never really went into detail about Abigail ." He states .

"Yeah for a reason . I don't want to talk about her ." I say .

"I understand that but it's something you two can sort out together ." He shrugs giving me a small smile .

"What happened ?" I ask him .

"She sat there during dinner and you guys didn't talk . When we had to leave her mom suggested that she comes with us and that is when I took you and her to my parents private house where we looked at the stars on the edge of a cliff . You had a decent , but short conversation with her which in my books was good because you ignored her the whole time . She has a boyfriend . Jeremy Scott ." He tells me not wanting to annoy me or hurt me .

"Jeremy Scott , I remember him . He was the cutest boy in our kindergarten ." I smile at the thought .

"Well they've been dating for three years now . I don't know how you feel about Abigail now that I've told you that you tried to have a decent conversation with her but you seemed to actually not be angry at her , more at the situation ." He tells me taking my cold hand into his .

"I don't know how I feel , I guess I just have to see her ." I shrug .

"Well you're almost done for the day so do you want to see her ?" He asks with hope in his eyes .

"Uhm I'm not sure if I'm ready yet ." I sigh sadly .

"Take your time ." He smiles .

"Okay so what else happened on that day ?" I ask him ready for the next half of the story.

"Well we sat there for a really long time . There was a time when you wanted to push me away because of the outcome of the surgery . I fought of course and well we came back here and honestly nothing really happened on that day ." He shrugs .

"Oh okay . I feel like that was too short for me ." I groan .

"Do you want to hear another one ?" He asks me with his eyebrows raised .

"Yes please ." I say laying down .

"Well this one was by you , it actually shocked me ." He laughs .

"What happened ?" I smile at his laugh .

"When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror without clothes ?" He asks with a serious face .

"Well I don't know I haven't really looked at my body since the surgery , the scar is too deep to even look at ." I look away from him .

"Hey , well I want you to go to the bathroom with me so that we can look at you okay ?" He smiles at me .

"Okay ?" I say confused .