Chapter 79

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

I feel the sun rays hitting my eyes so I pull the blanket to hide my face but there was no point because I was already awake. Instead of laying in the bed, I wake up and I grab my toiletries from my suitcase. I decide on taking a quick shower and that helps me wake up just a little bit. After I got dressed, I covered Zion with the blanket and I went downstairs where I saw Granny reading a newspaper with a mug in her hand.

"Tea?" She asks before looking at me.

"You remembered." I smile going to give her a hug.

"How are you angel?" She asks.

"I'm good thanks and yourself?"

"I'm good thanks angel." She smiles brightly at me.

"It seems like the others are night riders, how are you awake?" She asks while making me a cup of tea.

"I honestly don't know, I don't feel tired at all." I tell her while she hands me my mug.

"Thank you." I smile having a sip.

"Your tea has always been my favorite, you need to teach Zion how to make it because his tea is awful." I chuckle.

"Well Sunshine I'm touched." He walks in with a pair of blue jeans and a hoodie along with vans.

"Well it's true, you don't drink it yourself." I shrug while talking another sip.

"That's because I make the best coffee. Coffee you can master but with tea all you're doing is putting a tea bag, sugar or honey and hot water. So your point is invalid." He says giving me a kiss on my forehead along with his granny.

"How are you?" He directs to his granny.

"Well I'm annoyed because well, I told you guys to wake up before 10 but noooo. Only Amelia woke up." She groans.

"Granny it's 9:59 so I'm not late" he smiles pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Okay then thank you, we might as well leave those two." She rolls her eyes.

"Granny come on, you promised Tyler that you would try just for the week." Zion tells her and I chuckle at their bickering.

"Well a week is a little bit too long. Why can't she be a serene person like Amelia. I mean look at her, we don't have to talk in order to enjoy each other's company." She argues.

"Okay let's do this, we'll all try to tolerate her for the week, if we accomplish this i'll bake my grans ginger cookies for you along with other goodies." I tell granny.

"That means that you also have to get something in return from me, we'll talk about it closer to the time." She places her hand on top of my own.

"Deal." I say and Zion laughs.

"I also want attention Sunshine." Zion says with a pout.

"Well you didn't greet me when you came in here so nope." I say placing and washing all of our mugs.

"But sunshine." He says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. The only reason he did that was because he knew it made me all mushy and stuff.