Chapter 43

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

The four a.m alarm rings and I groan wanting to cry . Tyler switches it off and I pull him closer snuggling more into his body .

"The tables have turned ." He chuckles putting his arm around my body .

"It's Saturday though ." I point out .

"You'll sleep in the car ." He says kissing my forehead .

"That sounds like a plan ." I mumble into his chest .

We get out of the bed fixing it together . I go into his bathroom and he goes into the guest bathroom . I quickly take a shower then I get dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants given that we're about to have a long ride . I go downstairs to make us breakfast while Tyler finishes up in the bedroom . He comes downstairs and we eat in silence . We wash our dishes and soon enough we're in the car in our way to the airport . I close my eyes falling asleep .

"Amelia wake up ." I hear Tyler's voice .

"I'm awake ." I groan getting out of the car .

We get our bags and go through the process without any problems . Tyler takes the window seat and I take a seat next to him .

"I'll see you in eight hours ." I smile at him taking his hand into mine .

"Damn you're really tired aren't you ?" He chuckles .

"I don't even know why ." I sigh turning to face him .

We look at each other for a while and I close my eyes falling asleep .

I wake up at least two hours later feeling a bit better . I see Tyler sleep with his head on my shoulder and I chuckle asking for a bag of popcorn while I watch a movie I don't know on the small screen behind the seat . I watch the movie eating the popcorn with my left hand because my right hand is in Tyler's hand . I smile at how comfortable we are together .

He wakes up and his hand goes into the bag of popcorn and I laugh sharing my earphones with him . For the rest of the plane ride we watch movies and listen to music . As soon as we land I call my mom with a new sim because my one from back home doesn't work here unless I use WiFi .

"Hey mommy . You're not answering your phone probably having fun . We just landed . I love you ." I say into the phone and I hang up .

"So how are we getting to grans house ?" I yawn .

"Zion is picking us up ." He says with a smirk .

"Oh my gosh I would rather walk ." I joke .

"The house is an hour away ." He says with a small laugh .

"Kill me now ! Like legit please kill me ." I say seriously .

"Ugh stop being a baby . You'll sit at the back and I don't get why you're afraid , you like Zion ." He laughs sarcastically .

"I'll act like I'm sleeping ." I say .

We grab our bags and we walk out where we see Zion and I die . We walk closer to him and he instantly pulls me into a hug kissing my cheeks making me blush .