Chapter 15

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up and see that I fell asleep while studying . I look at my phone to see that I'm still on FaceTime with Tyler , damn mom and dad are going to kill me . I look at the corner of my phone to see that it's eleven so I stand up from the table with my phone in hand .

"Tyler ." I call out and he stirs .

"Tyler your curtain is on fire ." I shout into the line and I see him jump up looking back .

I laugh till I'm crying .

"That was so priceless ." I laugh wiping the tears .

"You weren't waking up and I didn't want you to sleep on your table , it seems uncomfortable ." I shrug not realizing that I'm changing in front of a wide eyed Tyler .

"Sorry ." I blush moving away from the camera removing my bra and putting on a pj top .

"It's alright ." He says not looking alright .

"What ?" I ask laughing a bit .

"It's inappropriate ." He laughs .

"Let's hear ." I chuckle getting out of my jeans .

"I didn't know that you had a belly piercing ." He says shocked .

"That isn't what you wanted to say but okay Tyler , yes I got it last year ." I fill him in getting into bed .

"You have a nice set of boobs ." He shrugs as if it's nothing .

"Tyler !" I shout laughing .

"What ? You wanted to know so I gave you what you wanted ." He laughs getting changed and I look over his tattoos .

"Hey , I forgot to tell you . I won't be at school tomorrow ." I inform him .

"What ?! Why ?" He asks getting into his bed .

"I've got a check up ." I say getting comfortable in the bed .

"I'm going to feel so incomplete ." He sighs getting comfortable in his bed .

"I'm tired so I'll FaceTime you after school ?" I question and he nods his head .

"Goodnight Tyler ." I yawn .

"Goodnight Amelia ." He smiles hanging up and I close my eyes .

🌸

"Amelia , wake up hunny ." My mom shakes me .

"mmhhh don't wanna wake up ." I cry into the bed .

"Hunny you're still going to sleep while they drain some fluids out of your body . Come on , there's a hot bath waiting for you ." She says and my eyes jolt open .

I don't know if this makes sense but my mom makes the best bath water ever . She puts just the right amount of hot water into the bath and the right amount of bubble bath . I don't know what her secret is but dad and I love it . Speaking of dad , I haven't seen him in a few days and I guess I kind of miss having him around but I understand he does this only at the beginning of the year for some weird reason .