Chapter 14

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I hear the sound I hate and it honestly makes me sigh . My alarm rings alarming me that it's half past six , a little too early in my opinion . I get out of the bed making it as fast as I can because I didn't feel comfortable with another person besides me and Tyler fixing it , it's quite rude having someone do something so simple . Well that's what I was taught . I walk over to my bathroom and into the shower getting used to the hot water on my body , as soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk out with my towel and my gown covering my cold body and I walk to the kitchen where I see my mom making food for I'm guessing Tyler and I .

"Hey mom ." I smile giving her a kiss on the cheek .

"Hey Sweety ." She smiles continuing with the lunch and breakfast .

"Please do me a favour , May you please get the first aid kit for me ." I say .

"Why ?" She walks over to the cabinet taking it out .

I just show her my scar and her eyes widen in horror .

"What happened ?!" She asks cleaning it up again and putting a bandage on it .

"I fell walking up the stairs yesterday ." I let her know .

"Honey , if it doesn't heal go by the hospital so that they stitch you up ." She says .

I walk back up to the bedroom carefully and I bump into Tyler there .

"Good morning ." I smile rushing into my bedroom .

He follows me inside but sits on the bed while I get dressed in the closet .

"Is your scar better ?" He asks .

"Mom thinks that I might need to get stitches if it doesn't heal during the day ." I shout .

"I'll take you ." He offers .

"That would be wonderful , thank you ." I shout .

"You should be careful Amelia , that was a lot of blood ." He sighs as I walk out .

"I know , I'm sorry . I'll be careful ." I say grabbing my bag and my cellphone .

We walk downstairs to the kitchen where my mom has already wrapped the lunch and we have cereal waiting for us on the table .

"Eat up kids and get to school ." My mom smiles giving us kisses on our cheeks leaving the kitchen .

"I already feel like I'm part of the family ." Tyler says flipping his short hair as if it's long .

"Calm down there cowboy ." I chuckle having my breakfast .

We finish up washing the dishes and putting them in their respective places . We get to school ten minutes before it starts and we go through the process we do everyday , walk to my locker then walk to Tyler's locker . Today our first period was maths which was practically self study because the teacher was useless . Now I see what the books always mean .

We walk into the class going straight to the back with our textbooks and notebooks in hand  . Tyler and I were quite serious about our studies because we wanted to pass this class and finish with school and with exams approaching we study late at night not getting enough sleep . We take a seat and I turn to look at him as he opens his textbook .