Chapter 19

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Hey Em ." Andrew greets once he reaches the table taking a seat next to me .

"Hi Andrew ." I greet not entirely looking at him .

"Hey little man ." Andrew greets Louis messing up his hair .

"Hi daddy ." The child grins .

"So I'm guessing he teaches you ?" Lauren says making me nod my head .

"How do you know each other ?" He asks us .

"We were best friends before she left ." I fill him in .

"Okay ." He smiles at his son who's mouth is brown from his milkshake .

The bell on the door rings making me turn my head to the noise . I look up to see the tattooed boy entering the diner , he easily finds me walking up the table .

"Hello ." He greets everyone around the table .

"Hi ." Lauren is the only person to greet .

"Your mother asked me to pick you up ." He says looking at me .

"Okay , let me just say goodbye ." I tell him making Andrew stand up to give me space .

I hug Lauren telling her that we will hang out sometime to have lunch or something . I say goodbye to her little boy who warms up to me making me feel happy .

"Bye Andrew ." I say to him .

"I'll see you tomorrow Amelia ." He smiles taking a seat .

Tyler and I leave the family at the table to finish off their milkshakes . We walk outside to BMW M3 and I give Tyler a questioning look as he opens the door . He walks to the drivers seat buckling up .

"My car is in for service ." He tells me and the car roars to life making me fall in love with its sound .

"The sound of this one ." I sigh buckling up .

He puts his hand into mine leaving it on my lap . I turn it around to come hand in hand with a skull tattoo which I immediately start tracing it . We get to the house to see both of my parents cars in the driveway so I look to Tyler who shrugs . He gives my hand a small kiss and I smile at his kindness . I look at him and I show him a perfect smile that reaches my eyes .

"I'm going to come back later , I just have to get my brother from school ." He smiles .

"Thank you ." I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek making my way out of the car .

The look in Tyler's eyes was so different from the other looks he has ever given me whether it be playful or just happiness , this one was different because his green eyes had a little sparkle to them . I think that's my favorite eye color in him . Although his eyes looked really beautiful , it just made me wonder what was going on with him .

I walk into the house to hear voices in the lounge so I walk to the two voices I hear . I thought it was my parents but I smile at the sight in front of me .