Chapter 58

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Justin comes back to the house dressed casually in a black jean , sneakers and a black top . I get dressed in a black dress that reaches mid thigh and I pair it up with my all stars . Sarah comes out wearing a floral pink maxi dress .

"You ladies ready for dinner ?" Justin questions and we nod our heads .

"Good ." He smiles and winks at Sarah .

"Idiot ." I mutter underneath my breath .

We all get into the car and Justin drives off to the house .

Me @19:35
Mom , we're five minutes away . Get ready .

Mom @19:36
Okay .

I leave my phone on my lap and I decide to chew on my tongue to stop myself from biting Justin's head off .

"We've arrived ." Justin says and I roll my eyes walking out of the door and practically running to the house leaving the door opened .

"She's coming ." I whisper and I stand in front of the people in the dark room .

Sarah walks in talking to Justin about how she wants bacon and toast immediately and we stop her .

"Surprise !" We all shout but only Justin and I know that it's not a surprise for her .

I roll my eyes and I go hug a squealing Sarah .

"I hate you ." I groan .

"My water would have broke ." She answers back and I can practically hear her smirk .

"Honey you look amazing ." I hear my mother say and I turn around giving her space to hug Sarah .

I walk over to where Tyler and Cassandra are so I give them each a smile and a small hug .

"You look nice ." Cas says and I smile at her .

"Thank you so much Cas . You look amazing too ." I smile up at her .

"Please just excuse me ." I say to them as I walk over to Zion .

"Hey Sunshine ." He smiles giving me a kiss on the forehead .

"Hey ." I smile putting my head on his forehead while breathing in and out slowly .

"Are you alright ?" Zion asks me .

"Yeah , I'm just feeling a bit under the weather ." I mumble into his sweatshirt .

"Do you need to sit down ?" He whispers .

"No , I'm alright ." I look up into his concerned eyes .

"I'm alright baby , don't worry ." I run my hands down his light stubble .

"Okay ." He kisses my nose and I blush .

"Where did you put the canon ?" I ask him .