Chapter 11

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

My alarm goes off reminding me that I have to go to hell . I kind of regret asking my parents for this but then I wouldn't have met my Tyler and Freya . I walk into my black and white tiled bathroom which honestly reminds me of a piano , I walk over to my shower letting the water run so that when I get in the water could be warm . I get undressed and I get rid of the bandage that is covering the tattoo . The new ink looks beautiful due to it being so small but you can tell that it's there .

I get into my shower scrubbing myself off quickly as soon as I'm done I get out with my blue fluffy towel drying myself off . I wrap it around my chest so that I can brush my teeth , as soon as I'm done I go to my closet so that I can pick an outfit . I decide on a pair of black high waisted jeans , my black boots and a long sleeve v-neck top where you can see the T to my tattoo . I decide to pair it off with a thick blue puffer jacket .

"Mom !" I shout as soon as I get downstairs .

"Hey Sweety , let me take you to school so that I can sleep ." She sighs .

"I honestly don't know why you take the night shift ." I chuckle grabbing the two sandwiches on the counter .

"Night shift is better because I'm in my element ." She jokes making me laugh .

I buckle my seatbelt and I unwrap my sandwich to see that my mom made peanut butter and jam which is my favorite when I'm craving it . I have my entire breakfast in the car and I have my pills showing my mother that I'm quite responsible .

"Have a good day Sweety , I'll see you later ." She waves .

"Yeah bye mom ." I roll my eyes with a chuckle .

"Well if it isn't my best friend ." Tyler says from his car .

"So I had to endure a ride with my mom who thinks I forget to take my pills while you sit here waiting for your best friend ." I roll my eyes but my lips deceive me by smiling .

"I had to drop my little brother off at school since my dad is taking the morning shift and my mom was too tired ." He shrugs giving me a hug .

"Well that hug will for sure forgive you ." I laugh .

"Dude you're so weird . Let's go ." He laughs keeping his arm over my shoulder .

"So I'm excited for today's adventure !" I say squealing .

"You're being so weird right now , I feel like you're imitating someone ." He says looking down at me .

"Cassidy , Cassidy !" I squeal laughing .

"Oh my gosh , why did I not get that sooner ?" He laughs .

"You're so slow on a Monday morning darling ." I chuckle opening my locker .

"Well if it's ugly and hot ?" We hear Cassidy practically screeching behind us .

"Oh my goodness , Tyler she just called you ugly ." I sigh putting my hand on my forehead to be dramatic .

"You stupid ugh !" She says walking away .