Chapter 45

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"You should visit soon Em ." Granny W hugs me .

"I promise I will . This time we'll bake and cook ." I chuckle .

"I hope you keep your promise ." She chuckles kissing my cheek .

She hugs her grandsons and we make our way to Zion's private Jet where I sleep because I know that I have school tomorrow .

By the time we arrive home it's twelve a.m Sunday morning . So we just decide to sleep at Zion's place due to it being closer to the airport . He gives us a guest room and Tyler and I go to bed .

I wake up at around ten and Tyler turns to the other side next to me . I get out of the bed and I walk to the bathroom where I quickly shower and I get dressed . I walk out to see Tyler still sleeping so I let him rest . I leave the guest room and make my way to the kitchen where I see that it's empty . Zion's house is really beautiful and homey . His design suits and screams him .

I decide to make breakfast for the boys so I make toast , omelets and bacon .

"Hello ." I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to see a woman a bit older than me in a jean and a top .

"Hi ." I smile awkwardly .

"Oh sorry , I'm Annalise . I'm Zion's bodyguard ." She chuckles .

"Why does Zion need a bodyguard ? I'm sure he's capable of keeping himself safe ." I laugh .

"Well I act as though I'm his girlfriend so the little girls stay away from him and I keep him safe . Very weird I know ." She laughs taking a seat on the counter .

"Are you hungry ?" I ask her .

"I was supposed to go to breakfast with him but I can see that he's still sleeping . I might as well have breakfast here ." She smiles buttering the toast .

I try to call my racing heartbeat by breathing in slowly while I continue with the breakfast . I hear voices from the stairs and I see Tyler and Zion coming down the stairs laughing .

"Good morning ." Tyler says kissing my forehead .

"Morning ." I smile up at him .

"I'm starving ." Zion says giving me a kiss on the cheek .

"Well grab food then ." I roll my eyes .

"Hey Ana ." Zion kisses Ana .

"Hey ." She smiles up at him and I raise my eyebrow at her and she winks at me making me look the other way .

"Annalise , she broke my heart ." Zion says in a baby tone .

"Should I shoot her ?" She plays along .

"Yes please ." He smirks at me .

"I'm not letting anyone touch her ." Tyler says defensively .

"Calm down guard dog ." Ana says and Tyler pounces at her and they fight for a while with Zion laughing .

"Okay you win !" Ana shouts tapping out .