Chapter 30

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

Yesterday right after Tyler dropped me off we had a family dinner which was great because my granny made dessert . My grandfather and I couldn't stop praising her because we're her number one fans . I wake up to the feeling of my bed dipping below me so I open my eyes to see Tyler smiling at me like the freak he is .

"Morning Amelia ." His minty breath surrounds my senses

"Hey freak , what time is it ?" I mumble .

"It's around 10 going to 11 ." He says with his finger playing with his growing hair .

"Is my nurse here ?" I ask knowing that my grandparents are downstairs while mom and dad are at work because life has to continue .

"Yeah , she's running you a bath ." He lays down next to me .

"I hate having people bath me , I was fine with it at hospital because it was my mom who was washing me but now it's a complete stranger who has to see me completely naked ." I sigh embarrassed .

"I would offer to help you but that isn't even supposed to be a thought ." he blushes pulling on his hair .

"Sadly ." I chuckle .

"Why did I wake up so late ?" I groan at the headache I have .

"It has something to do with your pills ." He shrugs looking at me with those perfectly green eyes .

"Have I told you how amazing your eyes are ?" I ask him looking at the spark in them .

"You actually haven't , Thank you Amelia ." A faint smile makes its way onto his lips .

"Morning Em , are you ready for your bath ?" A woman wearing blue clothes disturbs us and I inwardly groan .

"Morning , yes I am ." I give her a fake smile .

She helps me out of bed taking me to my bathroom where she baths me and makes sure that I'm clean . she puts a new bandaid around my chest covering up the scar there . I smile thankfully at her when she helps me back into the bed .

"Do you need anything ?" She asks me .

"Uhm , I can't think of anything right now but I will call you when I need something Uhm Belinda ." I say looking at her name tag .

"Okay Em , I will leave you and Mr Tyler to it ." She smiles at him as he enters the bedroom with a tray of food .

"I'm starting to think that you're the reason why my parents had to go grocery shopping yesterday ." I chuckle as he hands me a bowl of soup and some homemade bread we made yesterday .

"I'm sure . Your loving grandpa said he's going to come up any second now to have breakfast with you ." He smiles at me .

"You don't have to leave ." I say to him .

"I'm still in the house Amelia , I'll just be with your granny and Belinda downstairs . Enjoy it because your grandparents are leaving tonight ." He says walking out as my grandpa walks in .