Chapter 62

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"What do you mean she's been like this for hours ?" My mom whisper shouts at Zion .

"I mean , she had a panic attack at two in the morning and then she just fell asleep but she woke up and she's just been on the couch all day ." He tells her .

"For people who are trying to whisper you're really bad at it ." I say loud enough for them to hear me .

They both come into the lounge and they look at me like I've grown two heads .

"I would like to visit granny Wilmer and granny and grandpa ." I tell both of them not caring who says what .

"Amelia are you sure you want to travel all the way to Cork and to Paris ?" My mom asks kneeling in from of me .

"Mom I need to do it . Please let me do it ." My voice cracks in the end .

"I'll talk to your dad ." She sighs holding my hands .

"Do you want to talk about it ? Or should I run you a nice hot bath and then I leave ?" She asks me sadly .

"I would really love that hot bath ." I cry silently into her hold .

"Come on sweety , you have to be strong for all of us ." My mom whispers into my ear .

"I love you so much mom ." I tell her .

"I love you more my baby ." She kisses my cheek wiping the tears away .

She walks out of the lounge and I look up to see Zions red eyes . I smile sadly at him and he smiles back coming closer to me . He pulls my body into his hold and I hold him back with all the willpower and strength I have . I put my head on his chest to hear his perfectly beating heart unlike mine where a few beats are missing . I try to ignore the pit in my stomach and I inhale his scent loving it .

"Your bath water is ready sweety ." My moms voice says from the door .

"Thank you ." I say looking up at her .

"I need to go see Sarah , Saffron and Justin . I'll come back later ." She smiles leaving the house .

Zion picks my light body into his arms and takes me to the bathroom where he places me on the toilet seat and undresses me .

"No wait , I really hate feeling useless ." I mumble .

"I want to do this Amelia ." He tells me kneeling down in front of me .

"I just hate seeming like I'm needy . I know how to undress myself and I can surely bath myself ." I say determined .

"Okay sunshine , if that's what you want ." He kisses my nose .

"Have you showered ?" I ask him .

"Nah . I called your mom and made breakfast . I may have over cooked again ." He tells me as i go into the bathtub feeling my muscles relax .

"Stop stressing over me baby . I appreciate it though and I am quite hungry ." I smile at him .

"Good cause I made a lifetime of food ." He chuckles .