Bonus Chapter

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

I park my car in the driveway and I quickly get out walking to the door. I ring the doorbell and a guy with brown hair that has a few strands of blonde opens the door.

"Hey, I'm here to see Tyler." I smile at him.

"Hey Amelia, how are you doing?" He asks and something makes me realize.

"Oh Zion! I'm so sorry, how are you?" I smile making him laugh.

"Well it hasn't been that long, have you already forgotten me?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, it's just that sometimes it takes a few minutes for me to adjust to something." I say giving him a hug and he returns it.

"How have you been?" He asks leading me to the lounge.

"Mmhh, just peachy. What about you?" I ask.

"Tired but good. I didn't expect to see you anytime soon." He says making me smile.

"Well you pretty much disappeared off of the face of earth, what happened?" I ask concerned about his well being.

"Well I guess being in a series asks a lot from you." He jokes making me slap his arm.

"Seriously, what's going on?" I ask him with a small smile.

"It seems like I can't hide anything from you." He says with a small smile.

"I guess we've hung out long enough for me to know that something is up and your eyes speak to me Zion." I say with a small smile.

"So you remember everything but you don't remember my face? Ouch." He jokes trying to divert the conversation.

"I don't even know where to start. Well I'm tired, sometimes I just feel like disappearing but there are some duties that I have to do you know? I don't know how to explain it but yes." He says.

"Has it ever occurred to you that you should take a vacation? Go visit granny Wilmer. I'm sure she misses you." I say squeezing his hand making him smile.

"I will do that." He says.

Him and I walk to the kitchen and I look at his height.

"You're very tall." I say shaking my head.

"You said that the first time we met." He smiles taking a seat next to be but he leaves a barstool between us.

"Would you like anything to drink?" He asks.

"No thank you." I smile looking into his green orbs.

I could see every emotion running through his eyes in that moment. It made me smile because there was just something about his eyes, the way they were dull but full of life. I squint my eyes to see little shades of blue in them and that makes me lean closer trying to see those specs of blue. Zion clears his throat which makes me jump slightly from my trance.

"Oh I'm sorry." I say feeling the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"It's alright." He says and I take notice of the scar above his eye which makes me want to figure out everything about this boy.