Chapter 64

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up with the other side of the bed made neatly and I wonder how I got to the bedroom . The last time I checked I had fallen asleep on the couch while cuddled up to Jasper . The fight was still lingering in my head and I quickly got out of bed wanting to tell Zion how sorry I am . I run down the stairs with both puppies following behind me and I quickly go to the kitchen but the house was quiet . There was no breakfast made and that's when I remembered that Zion had left yesterday evening and I had messed up .

I sigh and go to the fridge grabbing a few pineapples . I grab my phone from the counter and I decide on Face timing Zion . The phone rings a few times and I smile when I see that he replies but he's got bags underneath his eyes .

"Hey ." I smile with a small blush .

"Hi , did you just wake up ?" He asks a bit distant .

"Yeah , did you get some sleep ?" I ask him taking a seat on the chair .

"No ."

"why ?" I cautiously ask .

"As soon as you fell asleep I took you to bed then I left . In the plane I was going over some scenes ." He tells me and I nod my head .

"I'm sorry about yesterday . If it makes you happy I'll go for a check up when you get back Okay ?" I smile sadly at him .

"We'll go next week Thursday ." He says .

"I thought you were only coming next week Saturday ?" I question him .

"I was supposed to but something came up with you ." He give me a small smile .

"Zion ! Your work is more important than me ." I tell him with a loud sigh .

"No it's not . I'll see you on Thursday Sunshine ." He says looking back .

"I'm taking you out for dinner as an apology and you cannot fight it ." I smile at him .

"Okay Sunshine . We'll talk later ." He smiles blowing kisses .

I act as if I'm catching them and I place them on my heart .

"And one for the lips ." He blows a kiss again and I take catch it placing it on my lips .

"I love you ." I tell him .

"I love you ." He says and then he hangs up .

"So Jasper what do I do with you ?" I smile at him sitting by my feet .

"Let's get you and Zoe some breakfast ." I say standing up .

I get two water bowls and two eating bowls from a cupboard underneath the sink and I fill two with water and two with dog food . I put their stuff in the lounge and they eat happily . I decide on taking a shower while they eat .

I quickly take a shower in Zions bedroom and I get dressed going downstairs with my phone in hand . I dial down his number and it rings a few times before he answers .