Chaper 67

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

A burning sensation in my throat wakes me up and before I know it I'm rushing to the bathroom to let it all out . I quickly go on my knees and I vomit the food from yesterday although I realized that it isn't normal vomit because this one was a bit more violent than usual . I finally finish and I pull at my hair tying it up with my ponytail .

"Are you alright ?" I hear Sarah's voice at the door and I turn around to look at her .

"Yeah , I think I'm just having a bad reaction to yesterday's food ." I lie flushing the toilet before she could see that I actually didn't vomit food .

"That seemed a bit violent ." She says .

"I'm fine , really ." I smile brushing my teeth with an extra toothbrush .

Now that I thought of it , I'm sure I had like four extra toothbrushes lying around in peoples houses .

"Well I came to wake you up , mom said something about preparing your things for Paris ." She says with a small shrug .

"Thank you , uhm am I taking a shower here or at home ?" I ask her and she shrugs .

"Well I'm quickly going to shower ." I laugh pushing her out of the bathroom .

"I hope you're not pregnant ." She smirks before I close the door .

"No !" I shout so that she can hear me .

I quickly shower and I get ready . While I'm making my way downstairs I see Tyler coming towards me .

"Is there something I'm missing ?" I question him .

"Nope , can I not give my best friend a hug ?" He asks and I give him a weird look .

"I suppose not ." I say and he gives me a bone crushing hug .

"Mmhhh your mom is calling you ." He says when he lets go of me .

"Okay , I'll see you later ?" I ask him and he nods his head .

"Cool ." I say walking to the kitchen where I'm most likely to find her .

I see her talking to Tyler's mom and I walk in greeting them both with a smile .

"Morning sweets , how are you feeling ?" My mom asks .

"I'm okay thanks ask yourself ?"

"I'm good thanks . Tarren here suggested that we go to the mall , just for a little girls outing ." My mom smiles up at me .

"Why don't we invite Cassandra with just so that you don't feel left out ?" Tarren suggests and I scowl inwardly .

"Yeah sure ." I smile and she claps her hands in happiness .

"Okay well are you ready ?" My mom asks and I nod my head not really focusing .

"Let me go get my car keys ." Tarren says to us .

"Mom , do you by chance know where Zion is ?" I blush a little bit .