Chapter 53

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I was sitting in the lounge eating popcorn when the doorbell rang so I stood up and went to answer it . My eyes widen in shock at Tyler standing there .

"Hey come in ." I pull him in and I close the door behind him .

"Since when do you ring the doorbell ?" I ask with a laugh .

"Let's not talk about that ." His cheeks turn red .

"Well I'm in the lounge and if you want popcorn you cannot eat mine ." I pout and he laughs .

"But making popcorn is a whole new process Amelia ." He gets up .

I switch the channel to Disney where I find crappy shows so I go onto my Netflix account and I watch The Age Of Adaline . I was obsessed with this movie no matter how many times I've watched it I still cry .

"Oh my goodness tell me that you're not going to cry !" Tyler shouts

I glare at him and poke my tongue out .

"Very mature ." He says .

"I am seventeen after all . Speaking of seventeen I need to listen to it ."

"By Alessia Cara ?" He asks .

"Yeah , I want to listen to it before I turn eighteen you know ." I laugh as he takes a seat next to me .

"Why don't I ever choose the movie ?" He munches on his own popcorn .

"Because it's my account ." I mumble not looking away from the television .

"You're awful you know that ? You know what's going to happen either way !" He shouts annoyed .

"Leave me alone idiot !" I shout throwing popcorn at me .

"More popcorn for me ." He teases and I laugh .

"Okayyy ! Just this one time , you can watch what you want but don't take advantage of it ." I scold .

"You're amazing !" He says looking through some movies .

We watch two movies of his choice and see that it's late .

"You want to stay over ?" I ask him as we clean up the house .

"We haven't had a sleepover in a long time . I would really like that ." He takes our bowls walking to the kitchen .

"I feel like you just miss my stars ." I laugh .

"You're right ." He says from the kitchen .

"I hate you ." I laugh walking into the kitchen .

We wash the dishes quickly and we make our way to my bedroom where we get dressed and sit in the bed together with my head on his chest . This felt good , it was great to finally have my friend back and I didn't mean it in any other way . Tyler and I are really good friends and I don't think I can ever see him as more .

"So I was thinking . There are holidays coming up and I'm going to England . Would you like to come ?" He asks me .

"I don't know how my schedule works with Anais so if you could tell me the exact date I can let my parents know ." I say looking up at him .

"23 September ." He says .

I get up from my table to look at my school schedule and I see that I don't have Anais for two weeks . I walk back to my bed where I get comfortable on Tyler again .