Chapter 38

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"So I might have forgotten to mention that I practically told your dad that you and I would have amazingly cute babies ." Tyler says with a grin .

"Oh my gosh what happened ?!" I squeal embarrassed .

"Well we were talking and he mentioned something about condoms and how we should have safe sex ." He chuckles .

"So I laughed and well you came downstairs and scolded him . I took that as my opening to just mess things up ." A smirk appears on his face .

"You're crazy Tyler Jones !" I laugh .

"Who has the guts to say that to a girls dad ? Oh that's right , you do !" I laugh .

"You've got such a beautiful laugh ." He says looking down at me .

"I've got a terrible laugh Tyler ." I chuckle calming down from my laughing scene .

"No you don't . You really have a beautiful laugh ." He says and I look into his eyes .

"Thank you ." I smile .

"I wanna get out of here ." He sighs .

"When are you being discharged ?" I ask him putting my face in the crook of his neck .

"The day after tomorrow . What's the day ?" He asks me laughing .

"I think it's Tuesday today ." I laugh not knowing either .

"This is so weird . I hate the hospital . When are you being discharged ?" He asks me .

"Tomorrow ." I say to him .

"No ! You cannot leave me !" He shouts making me laugh .

"I'll be here , don't worry ." I look at him and he looks at me .

"Mamihlapinatapai ." Tyler says .

"A look shared by two people , each wishing that the other would initiate something that they both desire but which neither wants to begin ." I say remembering reading about it recently .

"What are you trying to say ?" I whisper to him .

"I'm saying I really want to kiss you right now ." He smiles .

"Then kiss me ." I breathe heavily .

He leans forward and begins kissing me in a light kiss . He pulls me closer to his body making the kiss passionate .

"Uhm I guess I'll come back ." A familiar voice by the door says .

We break away from the kiss and I turn to see Micheal at the door .

"Oh Micheal ! No , come in ." I smile awkwardly at him .

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend ." He chuckles taking a seat on the chair by my bedside .

"Darling how could you not tell him that we are dating ?" Tyler asks amused .

"Oh , it's something recent ." I play along .