Chapter 66

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

As soon as we arrived at the Jones house my mom went straight to the kitchen to make her famous lasagna . Zion and Tyler wanted to help but their mom literally threw a wet cloth at their faces and told them to get out so right now we're in their game room playing a few games .

I realize that I haven't talked to Sarah in a while so I send her a message .

Me @18:45
Hey .

Sarah @18:46
Child where are you ? I haven't seen you since I was at the hospital . I'm angry *rolling eyes*

Me @18:47
Oh we're at at Zions parents house , why don't you , Justin and Saffron come ? It would be great and I really miss my niece .

Sarah @18:47
Even though I'm really angry at you , I need a home cooked meal so send me the address and we'll be there in twenty minutes .

Me @18:48
Okay .

Sarah @18:48
Don't okay me . Just send me the damn address .

I quickly send her the address and I laugh at her motherly instincts that have already kicked out .

"What's so funny ?" Tyler asks .

"Well Sarah is a complete mother , she's already shouting like a mother ." I laugh showing him the chats .

"Does she know ?"

"No she doesn't , I don't want to ruin her happiness Tyler . She literally just had her baby ." I tell him selfishly .

"Where is Zion ?" I ask Tyler as he makes his way out of the room .

"He's outside ." He points towards the sliding door and I open it to see him hunched over the balcony .

"What's wrong ?" I put my arms around his waist from behind .

"Uhm nothing ." He replies .

"Well let's try that again , what's wrong ?" I ask him pulling him up so that he's facing me .

I see tears on his cheeks so I wipe them slowly looking into his eyes . I already knew what was wrong but I was hoping it wasn't that reason .

"Amelia , the love of my life is dying ." He sobs again and I comfort him while I cry too .

I always thought about it . How it would feel having to lose Zion but I broke down because of it . It wasn't fair that the universe put us together just for it to take me away from him .

"It's not fair ." He cries .

"I'm sorry ." My voice breaks and he pulls away from me wiping my tears .

"I want these two months with you to be magical . I want to do anything and everything with you ." He says wiping the last tears then kissing my cheeks .

"Hey guys , dinner is ready ." Justin says and we pull apart .

"I love you okay ?" He asks me and I nod my head .