Chapter 35

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up to the sound of my door being opened . I see Tyler still sleeping next to me so I take a look at the door to see my mom standing there with a smile .

"Tyler sent me a message saying you had period pains , are you feeling better ?" She says as soon as she's closer to me .

"Yeah , I'm alright . I took the pills and he rubbed my tummy ." I blush .

"You're in trouble my little daughter ." She chuckles .

"Mom !" I whisper shout .

"Get some sleep honey ." She kisses my cheek walking out .

"Trouble huh ." Tyler chuckles .

"You're awake !" I hit his shoulder .

"Ouch , easy on the gold ." He gives me one of his amazingly beautiful smiles .

"Your smile is so beautiful ." I smile tracing his smile lines .

"So is yours , it's breathtaking ." He smiles .

"Yeah just like my morning breath ." I laugh getting out of the bed .

"You're funny ." He laughs leaving the bed .

"Come here ." I call out to him .

He walks closer to me but he takes small steps towards me . He stands in front of me and I step closer tracing my tattoo on him , I smile when i see goosebumps raising on his skin . I trace other tattoos drawing the start of the pattern to the ending of it . As soon as I'm finished being weird he smiles down at me .

"I can't be here today ." He says looking at me , waiting for a reaction .

"That's alright , what are you doing ?" I ask him slightly sad .

"Mom is taking the family to lunch so yeah ." He tells me with a sigh .

"Hey , it's alright ." I smile sadly .

"Uhm , I'm going to take a shower . I'll see you before you leave okay ?" I smile walking to my bathroom .

It's been two weeks since I've been home and I've been a bit stronger so mom allowed me to bathe myself

I quickly do the morning process and I scrub myself because when I'm usually on my menstrual cycle I feel kind of icky . I walk to my closet where I close the door as I get changed . I walk out to see Tyler sitting on my bed on his phone .

"I've never asked and I'm not phased or whatever but why haven't I met your family ? Have I met them before ? I don't know , if you don't want to answer then it is alright , the only person I've met is Zion . Actually , it's alright ." I say in one breath .

"You've met my family before , they really liked you . That is however a story for another day ." He stands up .

"Oh okay . Well you should have fun with your family ." I smile .