Chapter 60

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up to an empty bed and I frown wondering where Zion is .

I get up and quickly brush my teeth . As soon as I'm done I walk downstairs to see my dad , Zion and mom in the kitchen eating breakfast . This isn't weird at all .

"Good morning ." I smile giving all of them a kiss on the cheek .

"Good afternoon ." They all say .

"What time is it ?"

"It's half past one ." My dad reads off from his wristwatch .

"Why didn't you wake me up and where are Sarah and Justin ?" I ask

"Justin is awake but apparently Sarah is tired today and asked to cuddle ." My mom says from her cup of coffee .

"I also wanna cuddle ." I groan going to pour myself some apple juice .

"Yeah when I wanted to wake you up this morning you were pretty much tackling Zion with your body ." My dad jokes making me blush .

"He's comfortable okay ." I smile into my cup looking at him and he has the audacity to wink .

"What are you guys doing today ?" I ask my parents .

"We're driving to go see your moms brother ." Dad groans and I chuckle .

"Mom do you really have to do that ?" I give her a look .

"Hey , He has to be to tortured somehow ." She smiles lovingly at him .

"Oh Amelia I forgot ." Dad says standing up and giving me a few pieces of papers .

I quickly read over them and when I get to the last page my smile brightens up and I look up at my mom and dad to see them smiling at me .

"You're joking ?" I squeal jumping on my dad who gladly catches me .

"Thank you so much daddy ." I smile .

"She's officially yours ." He says and I squeeze him harder .

The Beamer is finally mine and it's under my name .

"Happy birthday sweetheart ." He kisses my forehead .

"You're a few days late but I'll take it ." I chuckle giving him a big fat kiss on his cheek .

"Let go of my husband . We need to go ." My mom grabs me .

"Okay mommy ." I smile giving her a kiss on the cheek .

"Enjoy your day ." They say as they leave the house and I chuckle at them .

"You too !" I shout mainly to dad .

I walk over to Zion and I sit on his lap .

"You've been awfully quiet . What's wrong ?" I ask him running my hand down his stubble which is now becoming a small beard .