Chapter 78

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

A week later:

"I'm tired of planes, I can't wait to get to Cork." I groan.

"Amelia we literally haven't gotten into the plane, how do you think I feel having to travel back here just for you little sunshine?" Zion asks.

"You know I've never really thought about it, when I was closer to Tyler you were never here. You were always in New York. Do you actually live there?" I ask him embarrassed that I don't know this little information about him.

"Yes, I live in New York. I'm here just for you sunshine." He chuckles putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You do realize that you don't have to change anything just for me right?" I ask him.

"I know that sunshine but it's what I wanted to do." He tells me and I smile.

Tyler comes back and I see Cas walking with him with a suitcase in tow.

"This is going to be a long week." I groan telling Zion and he nods his head.

"Grandma isn't going to like this." He whispers to me.

"At least you're off the hook, you don't have to pretend to like her unlike granny and I." I tell him and he laughs giving my nose a small peck.

"I thought I wasn't the only one who didn't like her." He tells me and I laugh.

"Are you two done flirting in front of us?" Tyler asks as soon as he gets closer to us.

"Hey Cas." I give her my fakest grin ever and give her a hug.

"Hey girl, how are you doing?" She asks me.

"I'm great and yourself?" I ask her pulling my beanie down.

"I'm great thanks, I can tell I'm going to enjoy this holiday if you're here." She says giving me another hug with a small squeal.

"Yippee." I mutter so that she can't hear me.

"Zion!" She screams going to him to give him a hug.

"Hey." He says showing how uncomfortable he is.

"Ouuu no girl other than Amelia can touch you?" She asks with a small chuckle.

"Yes, she's very possessive." He uses me as a scape goat and I roll my eyes.

"When did she become this annoying?" I ask Zion in a whisper.

"She's always been like this. It just shows that she's comfortable around you now that she knows you." He sighs.

"I liked silent her more." I tell him.

"I think everyone liked silent her more, except for my idiot brother." He says pulling me close to his body as we walk to plane.

"It's going to be a long week." Zion and I say as we walk to the plane.

🌸