Chapter 73

Deceived Heart

"Oh honey don't they look cute ?" I hear my moms voice but I ignore it hoping to get back to my dream .

"Take a picture before they wake up ." My dad tells her and my eyes quickly open up but I'm too late because I hear the camera flashing more than once .

"Mom ! Dad !" I shout and they chuckle .

"Shhhh sweety ! You're going to wake Zion up ." My mom scolds me and I look underneath me blushing .

"Can't you be normal parents and about and ask what a boy is doing in my bedroom ?" I groan getting up careful to not wake Zion up .

"What's the time ?" I push them out of my bedroom .

"It's half past 6 I wanted to remind you to pack your bags because we're leaving when I get back from work but then I saw this and I just had to call your dad . You two remind me of your dad and I when I was younger ." She tells me as soon as she reaches the door of my bedroom .

"I'll be going back to sleep now . Bye parents ." I push them out closing the door behind me .

"Oh and don't forget to send me those pictures ." I tell my mom and I walk back to the bed where I contemplate if I should sleep on Zion again or not .

"Come here ." He says in his deep voice and I walk closer to his side of the bed and he pulls me onto him .

"Aren't you a feather ?" He moves my hair from his face .

"Mmhhh more like a pig but we can accept feather ." I chuckle kissing his nose .

"What time is it ?" He asks .

"Somewhere around to seven ." I say .

"Have you packed yet ?" He asks .

"Nope , I've been putting it off thinking my mom will do it for me but then I realized that she won't . Don't you want to pack for me ?" I sit up so that I can see his beautiful face .

"What will I get in return ?" He smirks .

"Noooo Zion ! You're supposed to say you will help just to see my underwear like the perv you are or be the good boyfriend and say let's start now ." I groan hitting his chest lightly .

"Sunshine I'm as lazy as you when it comes to packing but I will help you because I want us to go somewhere before you have to go to the airport . What time is your flight ?" He asks .

"Well where are we going ?" I smile ignoring his question .

"Answer my question first ." He says sternly .

"At 15:30 . Now tell me where we're going ." I say .

"Meaning that you have to be at the airport at 14:30 . Okay that's fine with me ." He ignores my question and I see the brightness in his eyes .

"You're annoying ." I hit his forehead .

"Lately you've been aggressive hey sunshine ." He says turning us over so that I was underneath him .