Young Moms

I've decided to do an entire book dedicated to The Catradora Family. All the chapters that involves Mia from Catradora Stuff will be moved here.

Don't worry I'm not deleting them, and I'm definitely still making stories on that book too. So until I've moved all of the Mia stories to here, newer stories will come. So enjoy still.

🔷

It has been 5 years since the War of Etheria ended. Everyone is now living in peace and harmony and everyone is living happily ever after. But one particular couple has been living the best of lives ever, is of course Adora and Catra. They now have a child! Her name is Mia. She's a cute little infant that looks like Catra when she was a kitten with her beige skin, but she blonde hair and has Adora's bright blue eyes & sometimes has her cute smile.

They've have the baby for about 3 days. Adora was pregnant 9 months ago and she give out the best gift she and her wife had ever had in their lives. They now have a cabin on the far side of Etheria, living their own lives. Adora is sitting on a couch while she cradles her fragile little girl. Catra sits next to her wife placing her hand onto her left shoulder, kissing her on the cheek and laying her head on the shoulder.

Adora gave her kid a little tickle with her index finger on her stomach and gives out a cute giggle. Both her and Catra starts grinning uncontrollably.

"She's amazing." Adora said in a hush.

"I know." Catra replies.

Mia starts to yawn so freaking adorably. Adora awes at her yawn

"Well time for bed my little kitten." Catra said. Adora takes her to her room and puts her in the crib and kisses her on the forehead. She now exits the room and flips the lights off and closes the door.

The couple are now laying down on their bed together.

"Can you believe it?" Catra said.

"I know it's crazy of how we all end up. The war was finally over, but it felt like a year ago."

"And don't forget you gave out the most adorable child we ever had." Catra added.

"That's true." The two then starts holding their hands and kisses each other on the lips and starts cuddling.

A year later, Catra starts teaching Mia how to walk. They are on the living room and Catra is on right side of the room and Mia is on the left.

"OK Mia you can do this." She said in a playful manner. Mia slowly takes one step at a time & another. Catra gasps with a big smile on her face and calls Adora.

"Hey Adora come over here!" Adora quickly exits their bedroom and enters the living room.

"What is it...." Adora stops herself and sees Mia walking.

"Oh My God!!!" She gasps. Mia makes it to the two mothers and both of them happily cheers her. Catra picks the child up and hugs her. Adora also hugs from the back giving her daughter a group hug.

"You're gonna be the best walker in all of Etheria!" Adora exaggerated. They both kiss Mia from both sides of her cheeks with Mia giggling.

"We're the best moms ever." Adora said.

"Oh yes we are." Catra replied.