Roar

Catra is sitting next to her daughter Mia's crib still couldn't believe how great of a mother she is. She leans against the rails to see her kitten playing and making cute baby sounds and sometimes some kitten mews. She awes at those noises.

She then gives her a tickle on her tummy with clawless finger and leaves out a cute giggle. She smiles uncontrollably at her. Adora comes into the room to see what the two are doing.

"What are you two doing?"

"Oh me and kitten here are just playing, she's so adorable."

"I know right, it's still unreal, I'm mean we're mothers now."

"Right, and I promise myself that I'm gonna be a way better mother than what Shadow Weaver can ever be."

"Now that is something to accomplish to."

Catra nods her in response.

"I'll be downstairs, Catra."

"Ok."

Adora leaves the room for a little bit while Catra continues to watch her kitten. Mia then starts playing with the pink lion plushie while making cute kitten mews while the mother gets up and looks out the window admiring the scenery of their backyard.

It has been only a couple minutes past of silence until a certain sound comes into Catra's ears as one of them twitches.

She slowly turns to her left and sees that her baby daughter is actually trying to roar. She was roaring with the pink lion doll in front of her. It sounded like a baby lion cub would try to roar.

"Oh. My. God!!!" Catra gasps and awes.

"I got to show Adora."

She rushes downstairs to find Adora to show what she just witnessed. "Adora! Adora come quick!!!"

"What!! What's wrong?!"

"Nothing's wrong just come upstairs!!!"

The two moms rush upstairs and immediately enters back into the room and sees Mia still roaring adorably at the lion which makes Adora gasp loudly.

"OH MY GOD!!!! That's the cutest thing ever!"

"Adora, where's my camera."

"I'm on it!" She rush to their bedroom, grabs the camera that was in a bag and comes back to give it to her.

She then walks up to the baby still cutely roaring and immediately starts videotaping of it. "Look at my cute little kitten roaring. She's gonna be like her big strong mother, ain't that right kitten?"

She responds in cute gibberish and roars.

The two moms chuckles at her and Catra stops recording. "Awwww this is so cute." She said. Adora walks up to the crib and picks Mia up with her holding her lion.

"Great job Mia!"

"You made us moms proud." Catra kisses her on the cheek and nuzzles her nose with her leaving out a giggle.

It was a very surprising thing that happened but it was also the cutest thing that ever happened.

This is what Mia would sound like