Mommy Roars

3 year old Mia is playing with her stuffed animals at the dining room having a fun time while Catra and Adora are in the living room as they are just filming a quick video to show Catra her roar just for fun. Adora is holding a camera as she's about to start filming.

"Ok are you recording?" Catra asks.

"Aaaannnd......now!" Adora begins recording.

As they are filming, Catra clears her throat and takes a deep breath in order for her to get to do her roar properly. And after counting down 3 seconds in her head, Catra lets out a very big loud roar that sounds like a lion.

"WOAH!!! HOLY SHIT!" Adora said feeling amazed by that wonderful roar as she finishes the recording.

"See babe, I told you I got......" Catra stops at her sentence and hears loud crying. She turns around and sees Mia looking scared with tears and runs upstairs wailing to her bedroom.

Catra gasps. "Oh no! Mia!" She and Adora head upstairs to follow the kitten but her bedroom door is locked.

"Mia? Kitten listen to me I'm so sorry that I scared you, please open the door." Catra said as she hears her whimpering.

"Awww." The feline feels bad that she scared her, she forgot that she was there.

"What are you gonna do now?" Adora asks.

Catra lets out her sharp nail on her index finger as she starts picking the lock out until it unlocks and slowly opens the door.

"Mia?" She calls her name in a soft voice. "Kitten?"

They look around the room to look for her and she's not around....until they looked at the closet door as it is cracked open.

"Mia?" Catra takes a couple of soft steps towards the door as she hears and sees her daughter whimpering and shaking. She willingly cracks open the door but Mia is so scared that she squeals and shuts the door away from her.

Catra is shocked by her sudden action. "Kitten I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know you were there." The Magicat kneels down.

Mia doesn't answer as she still whimpers and sniffles.

"Hey, I promise you that I won't roar like that again. Ok?"

For about 5 seconds, Mia makes a soft mew in response which indicates that the kitten understands what her Mommy is saying. She slightly opens up the door and peeks her head out and sees her mother smiling at her.

"Ok Mommy." Mia said as fully exits out of the closet looking not scared anymore.

"That's my kitten." Catra picks her up and kisses on her soft cheek as Adora hugs both of them for a group family hug.

"I wuv you Mommy."

"I wuv you too Mia."