Mama's Birthday

It's January 19th and Mia is super excited about her Mama's 33rd birthday, which is Adora. Every birthday she's always coming up with some creative arts and crafts for someone, especially for her 6 year old age.

She's been planning since last month as she's been creating her very own sword to honor her mother's hard work and what a great mother she is. The sword is made out of papier-mâché and it is later painted to recreate the Sword of Protection. Adora and Catra do raise a pretty creative daughter.

🔷

Mia walks downstairs while carrying her well made sword as she suddenly sees Adora sitting on the living room window looking kinda sad as she takes a deep sigh. The kitten is confused by this, why is she sad on her birthday? Did something bad happened to her? She obviously doesn't wanna bother her if she's in a negative mood like this, so she wants to give her some time as she walks back upstairs.

While being confused by all this, she walks into the master bedroom and sees Catra sitting on her desk writing on her journal.

"Hey Mommy?"

"Hey kitten, what's wrong?"

"It's Mama's birthday and she looked kinda sad."

"Oh." Catra knows about Adora being sad.

"You knew?"

"Yeah. Just give her some time and we'll figure it out, ok?"

"Ok."

Catra knew about Adora feeling sad. The reason why she's like this is because she still remembers the time where she was told that she was taken from her family by Hordak. Well, it's actually Light Hope, but either way it was a sad thing to hear. Sometimes on her birthday she always wishes to find a way to meet her real family again, if she actually knows who they are.

Now granted, she does have a family of her own in Etheria and she is always happy to be apart and have this family, but after being raised in the Horde and never had an actual childhood, the only thing she could do is just sulk.

🔷

Only 2 hours later, Adora heads towards the door to go for a birthday exercise to pass the time.

"Hey guys. I'm going to go out for a quick exercise." She said as she turns into She-Ra.

"Ok, Babe. Happy Birthday!" Catra said from the kitchen.

"Thanks babe."

"Happy Birthday, Mama!" Mia says also.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'll be back." She-Ra then exits cabin and begins exercising.

"Ok kitten, I called Aunt Glimmer and she said her and the princesses are gonna plan a surprise party for Mama."

"Really??!!!! Awesome!!!! Mama is gonna be so happy."

"Yep. She will." Catra chuckled. "Oh right, what is that thing you made for her?" She asks.

"Ooh!!! It's in my room." Mia quickly runs upstairs and enters into her room and grabs the sword and runs back downstairs and shows it to Catra.

"Wow!!! That looks beautiful kitten."

"I've been making it since last month."

"Wow. You sure know how to plan things."

"Mm-hmm." The kitten nods. "I made it to honor her hard works."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you. Come here." Catra gives her daughter a hug. "I'm proud of you, Mia."

"Thanks Mommy."

🔷

Adora walks to the cabin door still feeling a bit down but a bit better after all that exercising. She pulls her keys out of her pocket to unlock the door and then enters inside.

"I'm home guys!" Adora hollers as she notice that the place is quiet, all little too quiet.

"Guys? Hello?!" She looks around the house to see if anyone's home, until she checks the backyard and all of a sudden..........

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADORA!!!!!!!" Catra, Mia and the Princess Alliance all shouted which obviously scares the heck out of the blonde as she was a pointing her sword in a fighting stance.

"Oh my god! W-What??!!" Adora was confused but knows that this whole surprise party is for her as she puts her sword down.

"Happy Birthday Mama!" Mia said as she runs towards her to give her mother a hug.

"Oh thank you so much, baby!" She kneels down to hug her daughter.

"Happy Birthday, Babe!" Catra gives her wife a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I knew were behind all this."

"Actually it was our kitten."

"Really? You did this Mia?"

"Mm-hmm, you look kinda sad earlier. I don't want you to be sad on your birthday."

"Awww, sweetheart. Well, sometimes there are moments that I feel a little low energy that's all."

"Oh ok." She smiles.

"Oh right, Mia? Do you have something for Mama?" Catra asks.

"Oh yeah!!!" Mia runs inside the house, grabs the sword she made and then runs backs outside and shows it to her.

"Happy Birthday, Mama."

"Oh my goodness! Mia, this looks amazing!"

"I made it to show some appreciation for your hard work at protecting the world."

"Awww, thank you baby!" She hugs her again. "I'll always have this on my wall."

"You're welcome, Mama."

"Happy Birthday, Adora." Glimmer said as she and Bow walk up to her.

"Thank you, guys. It means a lot to me."

They then enjoy the rest of the party celebrating the one and only Princess of Power's birthday. Also there were some some drinks for the kids that are around, but most of them are for the adults, and of course.........you can't have a birthday party for the Princess of Power without her being drunk.