Comatose Mother Part I

Adora and Mia are at the hospital because Catra is injured, like really badly. What happened was that Catra was on the roof of the cabin attempting to clean up the chimney. It was going pretty well until suddenly her foot was too close to the edge as she slipped and fell off the roof and landed on the ground as it causes her to be unconscious.

Adora was sitting in the dining room table drinking coffee and doing crossword puzzles as she heard her wife screaming and hitting the ground, which sounded like a really loud thud. Mia heard it as well and the two were freaking out, so they immediately brought her down to the hospital.

As you know, Mia does not like hospitals...like at all. So she finds it so scary when she sees all those technology and tubes on her Mommy. It makes her wanna cry.

"M-Mommy? Are you awake yet?" The kitten said to her unconscious mother in a sad voice just standing next to the hospital bed.

"Don't worry Mia. Just let her rest, come here." Adora said as Mia walks to her Mama and sits on her lap.

"I hope she's ok." The kitten said.

"Me too honey."

Then suddenly, the doctor comes into the room with him holding a clipboard. Mia hops out of Adora's lap with her ears perking up as the mother stands up ready to hear about some details.

"So what's happening?" Adora asks.

"Well, it seems that Catra is in a coma." As soon as the doctor finishes, Adora gasps.

"What's a coma?" The 6 year old kitten ask curiously.

"It's when someone is unconscious after a serious injury." The doctor answered as Mia gasps as well.

"Do you know how long?" The blonde ask with worry.

"Don't know. Could be days, weeks.....or months."

"WHAT??!!" Mia yells as she slowly transitions to her crying.

"Oh baby!" Adora kneels down in front of the sobbing kitten and tries to comfort her.

"Don't take it the wrong way, it may not take weeks or months, but she'll wake up eventually, ok?"

Mia slowly stops crying, sniffles and wipes her tears away. "O-Ok."

"Everything will be just fine."

"It's best to leave her for us to take care of her." The doctor suggested.

"B-But I don't want to leave my Mommy here!"

"Honey, it's for the best ok? We can see her tomorrow, plus you got school tomorrow." Adora said as Mia groans as her ears droops.

"Ok Mama."

"Now give your Mommy a kiss." Adora picks her daughter up and walks next to the unconscious cat.

"I love you Mommy, I hope you're awake. I'll see you tomorrow." The kitten kisses her on the forehead.

"See ya tomorrow, babe." Adora then kisses Catra on the forehead as well. "Let's go Mia." The two then exit the hospital to hopefully see Catra feel better by tomorrow.

To Be Continued......

The Catradora FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara