Mia's Princess Prom

Tonight is a very special night for Mia as she is preparing herself to go to her very first ever Princess Prom. She walks downstairs wearing Catra's old tuxedo that she wore for her prom with Adora years ago.

"Oh. My. God!!!" Catra is in complete awe at how beautiful her 17 year old kitten looks. She almost looks just like her when she was around her age.

"How do I look?" Mia asks.

"You look absolutely fantastic, sweetie." Adora said.

"Yeah, you look.....just like me a bit."

"I do?"

"Yeah like.......almost a lot." The feline starts to feel super stunned by her beautiful daughter.

"Now remember, be back home by 10 O'clock." The blonde said.

"Oh I will Ma. Trust me."

"You go and have fun, kitten but don't get drunk or losing your virginit.......OW!!!!!" Catra gets interrupted as Adora slaps her on the back of her head.

"I won't do those things Mom!"

"Don't listen to her. You'll be back just fine. Now go and have great time."

"Thanks Ma."

🔷

Mia is at the prom which takes place at Queen Frosta's castle once again with a ton of people. It's almost to a point to be quite crowded. As she's walking through, all of a sudden, Mia bumps into someone she didn't even see.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see you ther....." Mia stops at her sentence and realizes that the person she bumped into......is Taylor who's wearing a really gorgeous blue knit dress.

"Oh......hhhi Taylor." The cat says nervously.

"Oh hey Mia!" Taylor says excitedly. "I figure you might show up."

"Oh uhhh.....you know, just wandering around thinking I was gonna have some sort of fun here."

Taylor then looks at Mia's nice tux.

"I dig the suit."

"Thanks and you look incredibly....beautiful." She then looks at her beautiful blue dress still stunned by her beauty.

"Awww Thanks. Say, you look like you're not doing anything."

"Yeah I'm really not."

Frosta gives out a special announcement for the dancers. "Attention dancers, it's time for the moment you all been waiting, it's time to mingle."

The rest of the people rush to the dance floor and the two girls look at each other while a song starts to play.

"Do you....wanna dance?" Taylor asks as Mia begins to feel nervous after she asked.

"Uhhhh......sure."

The two then walks down to the dance floor and starts to slow dancing nervously.

While they slow dance, Mia slowly and gingerly holds onto Taylor's waist and Taylor rest her arms on the feline's shoulder.

"Who taught you how to slow dance?" The brunette girl asks slightly flirtatiously.

"I don't know, myself I guess." She replies with a bit of confidence.

"So I've been thinking." Mia said.

"About what?"

"Do you really want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah of course, why'd you say that?" Taylor asks feeling a bit alarmed by the question.

"I don't know......when we're in a perfect relationship, there's always something that could might split us up. And that's the thing I always fear."

"What? Mia, that's not going to happen....you know why?"

Mia shakes her head in response.

"Because we've been friends ever since we were little kids at school, and then we grew up together to form an unbelievable bond. We may have some ups and downs, but that's not gonna stop us from loving each other."

Mia fully understands what Taylor just said, but still feels worried about the future of their relationship. But regardless, she's ready for whatever it takes to keep it afloat.

"You're right Taylor, maybe I'm just paranoid for a little bit."

"Yeah....you just gotta loosen up a bit. Don't worry about the future......because we can totally change that."

"You know what, that's totally true."

"Yeah! Now come here you!" Taylor grabs Mia's tux and slightly ( but aggressively) leans her to a big smooch on the lips. Mia's eyes were wide open, but then slowly closes them as she fully embraces the kiss for about 6 seconds until pull away.

"I love you Taylor." Mia said.

"I love you too, Mia." Taylor said back as they two enjoy their wonderful night at the Princess Prom.